Don't be fooled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be fooled!

All of you have been deceived for years by Dot50Cal.
    Please believe me, everyone. What I am about to tell you is true.
    Really, in truth. Dot50Cal has had Biohazard 1.5 for a very long time.
    I'm sure most of you don't know, but this weekend I was in PA and visited Dot.
    Little did I know he had something amazing to show me. I have been
    Friends with Dot for a long time now. I guess he thought he could trust me.
    Obviously, after telling me he had BH1.5, he let me play it. I asked for a copy,
    Of course he said no. I'm sorry Dot, but I couldn't just go home empty. It's a
    Low move of me to steal it from you, I know. But BH1.5 is too important to me,
    So I apologize, but I couldn't just let it hide in your hands forever.

Last edited by Alzaire; 04-01-2008, 03:19 PM.
    sigpic

BH 15 download?
    Last edited by Sonicboy 101; 04-01-2008, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post

BH 15 download?
      Fixed. :p
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry but this will never work Alzaire,anyway good try.
        Last edited by ZERO; 04-01-2008, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Baaaaaaaaaaaaad !!!

Not Found

The requested URL [SIZE="4"]/secretfolder/AFjoke/youwontfindithere.html[/SIZE] was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comment

Good one.
            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Oh please. This is even more transparent than Dot50's joke.

Comment

It's meant to be, haha. I didn't hide it at all. Read the first letter of each line vertically. :p
                sigpic

Comment

you coulda used something like tinyurl.com to mask the url so it didnt ruin the gig immediately >_>

also, should this really be main paged ?
                  Last edited by A-J; 04-01-2008, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Worst April Fool...ever :p.

Comment

This was actually planned between me and John to be far more elaborate, but with his joke turning into a huge fiasco, decided it best not to go that far. I just typed this up in 5 minutes with no real thought other than how to spell out APRILFOOLS with each letter of the first line. It's not meant to really fool anyone, I made it purposely like that. I couldn't resist, just thought it'd be a little silly April Fool's topic. Not to be taken seriously at all.

If I really wanted to fool you guys, I have the 1.5 resources and knowledge that I could have come up with something quite convincing. :p

Have a happy April Fool's everyone. May you be fooled by great jokes, may you fool others with great jokes, and to those who have no sense of humor and/or can't find it in yourself to at least chuckle at the obvious silliness of a corny joke such as this one I made, go jump in a fire. That is all.
                      sigpic

Comment

I saw right through that, although considering the reactions of everyone else, that's nothing to be proud of.

This would have been better if it had been more elaborate though, but people would be crushed.

Comment

YOU DIDN'T FOOL ME!!! hahaha obvioulsy it was a joke, nice try!!!

Comment

I knew this was fake all along as well, because everyone knows Alzaire has had 1.5 all along, not Dot.

Comment

Haha. rock on!

Comment

Working...
                              X