Assignment Ada - Relevance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assignment Ada - Relevance?

I'm wondering - does Assignment Ada take place during ANY PART of the game? Since Ada does speak over Comm Link to Wesker, something abotu Saddler, and if I remember correctly, it refers to some events in the main game anyway.

Does it take place in the storyline? Or an alternate / parralel one?

It is basically what Ada was upto while Leon was on his mission. So at times they will bump into one another. I am interested in the intro scene of this side game it should be interesting.

I also hope that it builds on the little feud that seems hinted at between Ada and Krauser. Or even maybe a back story too Krauser. I hope they don't reveal TOO much about Wesker, half of what is appealing about him is what isn't told.

Comment

personally i don't think AA takes place during the main games story, its just a mini game. The 'taking place during main game' is what separate ways is being built for.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
        It is basically what Ada was upto while Leon was on his mission. So at times they will bump into one another. I am interested in the intro scene of this side game it should be interesting.

I also hope that it builds on the little feud that seems hinted at between Ada and Krauser. Or even maybe a back story too Krauser. I hope they don't reveal TOO much about Wesker, half of what is appealing about him is what isn't told.
        I'm talking about Assignment Ada, not Separate Ways.

Comment

OH..Well its always been my thought that SOME of it happened while other parts of it were exadderated. Its kinda like all the other minigames, RE3's merc. You know they were around the streets killing zombies, but I doubt the storyline in mercs really happened.

Hunk in RE2, that most likely happened since Umbrella has the G-Virus sample.

Comment

So, it would be safe to say that Assignment Ada is similiar to Tofu's game rather than The 4th Survivor? ;)

Comment

Sorry about that, I got a bit ahead of myself

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556
                So, it would be safe to say that Assignment Ada is similiar to Tofu's game rather than The 4th Survivor? ;)
                Yeah Id say so Theres stuff that obviously wasnt in the main game..Ada's outfit..Fight with Krauser (with his arm already...freakified). The Plagas samples though, who knows maybe she did scour the island for em.

Comment

Well Assignment Ada has some truth on it cuz' Spoiler:
                  ... I'll have to buy a PS2 to play Separate Ways... damn!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

ada gets the Spoiler:
                    reguardless of assignment ada ya know

Comment

I do know it, that's what im sayin' that she gets Spoiler:
                      (at the end of the normal game)!!! :wtf:

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

That little spoiler hider is wicked btw.

Think that it must have been maybe before and after like there were some places that she managed to get to before Leon.

Actually the fact she had to call the chopper as well after the fight with Krauser, wasn't it going to be there regardless of whether she was? So maybe that prove that it wasn't an official part of the timeline.

And more Krauser wouldn't definitely be excellent, he was a riot. Like hasn't someone just spent too much time with Wesker. Still at least he knows what a good present is.

Comment

Working...
                        X