No announcement yet.

The graphics in RE5 dont look to good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The graphics in RE5 dont look to good.

Wouldnt you agree?

I don't agree at all, I think it looks to be one of the finest games I've ever seen graphically speaking.

Comment

Looks on par with GTAIV. And that looks fantastic!

Comment

i disagree, i think Chris looks pretty awesome!!! the backgrounds are great too!!!

Comment

if you ask me RE5 is one of the most graphically impressive games we've seen so far this gen.

Comment

RE5 looks like dead rising to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom just tweaked the graphics system a bit more...

Comment

Graphics seem good. I don't like the way they made Chris Redfield. Looks like he took steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Claire Redfield View Post
                I don't like the way they made Chris Redfield. Looks like he took steroids.
                /agree

But I think we can't judge until the game is in our hands and our consoles

Comment

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                  RE5 looks like dead rising to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom just tweaked the graphics system a bit more...
                  They use the same engine. (MT Framework)

Comment

Looks great, so good you might be able to see the bacne on Chris from all the 'roids he's probably taken lol.

Comment

Lol, Chris and steriods. Now when the racist arguements get old, they'll start on RE5 promotes drugs!

Comment

I agree in the sense that the graphics in RE5 don't look "final" just yet, if that's what you mean. Chris' body and face still look really odd to me and in my opinion, the graphics aren't yet on the same level as RE4, or for that matter the gorgeous looking RE1 Remake. But again, the game is not finished, nor is the game still relying on the old methods of pre-rendering. (I assume, anyway) So far though the lighting effects I've seen look just amazing, as do the majority of the environment(s). So...the graphics don't look "bad" persay, but yeah...... I do expect them to improve quite a bit from now until the release date. After all, the beta RE4 trailers (as cool as they were gameplay wise) were basically graphically inferior to what we actually got. Well, at least as far as leon is concerned.. expect Chris to loose the crazy arms.

Comment

Nice avatar, XRebirthX. Where did you get it from? I haven't seen the RE4 Leon wearing his RPD uniform before...

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                            Nice avatar, XRebirthX. Where did you get it from? I haven't seen the RE4 Leon wearing his RPD uniform before...
                            Do you really haven't seen Leon Wearing the RPD Uniform before????

Haven't you played the RE4 GC or PC version??????? Have you ever seen pictures on the internet of him wearing it???? really?????

Comment

I think he means pre-rendered art; in that case, I've seen it before, can't remember where.
                              On topic; the lighting looks overused and out of place in some area's. but that's me. o.O

Comment

Working...
                              X