Faulty Biohazard Samurai Edge airsoft gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulty Biohazard Samurai Edge airsoft gun

I have this Samurai Edge Standard Model but I think the air nozzle has broken off on it. I'm looking to fix it but if I can't then I might sell it so someone can make better use of it. But I'm unsure what I could get for it on ebay.

I wish I would know any source to get one of the newest RE Airsofts ;(

Comment

I wish I can get an RE airsoft gun...

Canada has a bunch of legal restrictions or something which prevents me from importing them...

Comment

I wish I had an airsoft gun too. They look so cool...

I saw a pair of airsoft Steve's Lugers on eBay recently. $250 or around that.
        Last edited by Helegad; 04-13-2008, 07:51 PM.

Comment

I'd offer you $20 for it since it doesn't function.

Comment

I have one, and they are worth from $200 to $600 depending on what you get...so a $20 offer is unreal and you can get a new nozzle from any Tokyo Marui clone M9 pistol. or any M9 TM pistol, look on airsoft websites for replacement parts and ect.

Comment

we got the RE0 revolver for $125 here in town, and a broken Barry Model for $75. Maybe I'll raise it to $60

Comment

Jesus, where do you people live?! I went into a tobacconist looking for BH Zippos, nope, I went into a DVD store looking for the first Resident Evil movie so I didn't have to put up with a cheap Asian copy, nope again, and I went into a pawnbroker looking for any merchandise, still nope. I want to visit America one day...

Comment

I'd also like to know how everyone winds up with all this RE gear and where they find it from.

Comment

eBay, for the people who live in Australia (namely me )

Comment

I think Airsoft guns are banned in UK, I have no idea.

Comment

Pretty much yeah.
                        Guns and Replicas.

EDIT: although you can easily just go to Ireland or Northern Ireland, buy one, and bring it back in your luggage *not hand luggage*.
                        Went 2 years ago to Derry with friends, housemate came back with 2 swords, 3 lighters and a airsoft gun in his luggage.
                        Last edited by The Dude; 04-14-2008, 09:41 AM.

Comment

"We have a terrorist on board!" Lol

Comment

Hehe, I see. They get too cautious, I guess it's their right to but still.
                            We can't do anything about it, no matter how much I love the way replicas look.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                              "We have a terrorist on board!" Lol
                              I OBJECT TO THAT COMMENT!!!!!

Im meerly building my arsenal to fight back when Trees enslave the earth , damn hippees.

Comment

Working...
                              X