Elevator Decap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elevator Decap?

I saw the original Resident Evil film when it was on the new releases shelf at my video rental store, and I remember the scene where the woman gets her head stuck between the elevator doors as the cable snaps. However, I can't remember whether you see her get decapped or not. My cheap, eBay Asian edition stops rolling the scene as her head reaches the bottom of the elevator doors. Then it cuts to Alice in the shower (one of the best scenes! Yeah! ).

Is there an uncut edition? I'm pretty sure the first time I saw it the woman did get her head ripped off on screen...

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    Is there an uncut edition? I'm pretty sure the first time I saw it the woman did get her head ripped off on screen...
    As far as i know you can't see her head ripped. The scene ended before you can see her decapitation.

Comment

You're imagining it. Every cut of the film I've seen has it the same (including the work print which got leaked on the net). It makes sense that it doesn't... the sound is solid and hard on the cut to make people squirm/jump.

Comment

Workprints are usually completely uncut, so I'll have to believe you there. Okay, issue cleared up! Thanks guys!

Comment

If there was an uncut edition, i'd like for the editors to add all the good scenes if there ever were any back into the final cut, as I thought the movie stank :p.

Speaking of uncut versions, did anyone ever hear of the Highlander Immortal edition, not to be confused with the ultimate edition, apparantly it had 30mins extra *including flashback scenes leading to McLeods duel with the noble when he was drunk etc*.
          It was probably a rumour though.

Comment

Google is your friend.

Lookey!

Doesn't seem to be much of a rumour...

Comment

There is an immortal edition, however thats probably the lame directors cut with 15mins added, however the one I was referring to was a bootleg.

Comment

Oh okay.

Comment

Working...
                X