Betas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
    There was discussion that the team that was working on the Saturn version of Biohazard basically went straight on to working on a Saturn version of 2 (which was officially announced as well, there are even videos of that announcement around online), but it was canned as mentioned above - once 2 got retooled into the new version and the Saturn had begun to die.

Do you have a link to the video in wich was talked about a BH 2 Saturn Version ?

Comment

No discussion really, just text and a visual ad at the end. Ironically enough SurvivHor is where I saw it and imacwesker has a copy of the video on his YouTube page.

- Bande annonce RE1.5 pour la Sega Saturn- Trailer RE1.5 for Sega Saturn

Comment

And no text interview avalbile as scan or something else ?

Comment

Not on hand, but I know it was mentioned in early 97 by Capcom directly and at the E3 it was listed at the RE2 showing (which was still the 1.5 version at that time).

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
            If Umon reads this topic he may recall it as well because he was there at the time having his own battles with Birlew.
            Yeah, good ol' Birlew. Though my battles were petty, started by him of course. I shrugged them off with sarcasm that he didn't get, so it worked out well.

Any logs of that? It sounds quite interesting.
            Nah, the old DL forums and site are long gone.. 3-4 years ago IIRC.

Comment

@Rob: The video you are talking about was first shown by Inflames in Bioflames' forum

@Zombie: I am not going to re-upload anything about SurvivHor, sorry. The site is still online as an archive but that's all.
              Still, you can use web.archive.org to access my old files:

The English version of SurvivHor is here:

But as I said, again and again: go to my Youtube account for the latest informations about RE1, 1.5, Ø for N64 and RECV. Most of the English translation in SvH from 2001 were about french files made in 1999... ;)
              Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

^ Ahh... maybe it was where I saw it. For some reason I was sure that it had been you who'd posted it.

Comment

The english SurvivHor doesn't work. Maybe a URL spelling error?

Comment

Its probably archive.org. The site sometimes doesn't cache all the pages. I had no idea that Birlew mingled with the RE community.
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-30-2008, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Before he was a guide writer he used to be a part of the Evil-Online staff and had his own mini-site. He used to publish indepth work there, such as the original versions of the RE and Silent Hill Plot Anaylsis'

Comment

Working...
                      X