Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Topic of Resident Evil 5

I don't know if any of you remember this particular image:

Suddenly after the whole internet was talking about it, he was no longer listed as playing Billy Coen in Resident Evil 5.

So, I was wondering if anyone else here has any more information on this topic. If it is true it's great news to hear Billy's story will finally be told!

IMDB says he played Billy Coen in Umbrella Chronicles

I'm guessing that's what it was all about.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think it was just a misunderstanding the webmaster of Steven's website had... He meant Resident Evil : Umbrella Chronicles instead of Resident Evil 5... I think this was actually resolved some time back in June of last year if not earlier...

Comment

ah would of been weird to have billy in it anyways.

Comment

He probably meant Umbrella Chronicles. It is however possible that he may be in RE5, not trying to shit stir or speculate, but voice actors do this all the time, post their resumé's on their sites when they're not meant to reveal information which could hamper progress of the game.

Seems half of em are thick as 2 planks sometimes.

Comment

While it probably is UC, if Billy was in Resident Evil 5, it would feel really cheap and just connecting characters to connect characters.

Comment

Hmmm... Maybe the 0 Wii version?

Comment

trying to think of a way Billy could be in it tho, maybe he joins rebeccas group to take down umbrella, but then i'm thinking like S.D Perry here. Did rebecca join chirs and jill to take them down, or did she leave after the mansion?

Comment

We don't even know.
                  P.S, Have you noticed, the Turok one says "PSP3", I'm guessing the writer has problems and/or got Resident Evil 5 wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                    trying to think of a way Billy could be in it tho, maybe he joins rebeccas group to take down umbrella, but then i'm thinking like S.D Perry here. Did rebecca join chirs and jill to take them down, or did she leave after the mansion?
                    If you believe S.D. Perry's theory, she took down umbrella one handed, cured all known diseases and helped enforce world peace while using the other hand to eat a club sandwich.
                    Last edited by The Dude; 05-04-2008, 04:15 AM.

Comment

I don't get that joke. Please enlighten me

Comment

In the S.D Perry books Rebecca is far, far more important and useful than the games.

Comment

Yeah, but she was one of the main characters in many of the books. Why make her as useless as in the games? That wouldn't make sense at all. Kudos to Perry for doing that.

Comment

Didn't say she was. But she's much more important to the books than she is in the games. Hell, we still don't know for sure she survived Raccoon City.

Comment

Billy was eaten by dogs in the forest mere minuets after RE0. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                              X