re4 ps2 new gameplay clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re4 ps2 new gameplay clips

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

IT's worth noting there's nothing new in these movies >_>

Comment

You can stop posting these you know...Almost everyone here who cares already goes to REC or one of the many site forums which you post these at Besides that I find it in my inbox a few hours later so it gets front paged.

Comment

sorry :p its a really annoying habbit of mine lol

Comment

Hah, hypocrite! 90% of the new posts I see every day here are updates on games that we could see on any information website.

Comment

So go see them on these "information website".

I said this because the forum is filling up with 1 post topics by AJ about this and that. We dont have an official *insert upcoming RE title here* topic because we dont NEED one like other forums. If we did then Id say yeah go ahead and post the info but we dont.

Make your sig smaller too, we get it you like foxes. You can convey that in less pixels than 600x200.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
              we get it you like foxes.
              LMFAO!!!! that was what i needed today... you know... the 2nd day in a row i called off work

Comment

I think you’re missing my point. This is what I’m talking about

There are about 4 of those topics that don’t have to do with RE4 PS2. Two of those topics are about the chainsaw controller alone. Those easily could have been consolidated into 3 or 4 topics, and even could have been made into one general updates thread. I don’t know how many AJ has, but I was pointing out this fact.

Secondly, I’ve been using this sig for the past two domain changes, and I’ve been using sigs of the same, if not larger size since Code Veronica came out and I emailed Ice about gameplay movies. It’s never scrolled the boards unless you’re using 800x600 in which case the bar appears and barely moves. I’ve never once been told it needed to be smaller by anyone and if it was a problem, why are you just telling me this now after a misconceived attack? I was joking around with you, calm down.

If my sig actually causes problems, I’m more than happy to change it, but don’t take that and run if you think you have a problem with me.
                Last edited by Nikovich; 09-28-2005, 04:31 PM.

Comment

...wow. Something tells me he's not gonna change his siggy.

Comment

No, I'll change it if there's an actual problem with it; if it's scrolling people's boards by itself.

I just want to know, since it's being brought up right now like this after being fine since this forum was brought back, is this a case where it's actually causing problems, or is this "I don't like you and I don't want to see things that you associate yourself with."

Last edited by Nikovich; 09-28-2005, 06:20 PM.

Comment

You know what your problem is? You wear your pants three sizes too tight. You have high blood pressure too. As a doctor, sir, I must recommend that you chill the fuck out.

Comment

Thats the news posting forum, of course its gonna have me filled with the topic creator. Ice is never around to post.

Its not my fault if you guys dont comment on posts. You think it makes me happy to not see comments? No it sucks seeing that. Our current news system doesnt allow for their to be one news topic while the posts still appear on the main page.

When Ice does finally change the forum back with the menu on the side your sig did fuck the forum up. It added a scrollbar in 1024 even. I dont have a problem with you, Im just explaining my side of things. Thanks for changing the sig.

Comment

Yeah, that's mostly why it was just a joke.

It didn't scroll for me when the bar was on the side unless someone had already posted a large picture, but I only use IE.

Comment

MOZILLA FIREFOX BEEOTCH

Comment

glad to see i raised a conflict within THIA lol

j/k

Comment

Working...
                              X