wana hear something funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wana hear something funny?

I started collecting the airsoft guns around 5 years ago, knowing full well that it was a slightly good investment because of their rarity. Sometime last year i got all the rare guns and the tanaka magnum. I would upload the pic but it doesnt look like it will let me.
    And now coz of the UK replica gun ban....I now cant sell them! NOT HAPPY!

So you bought them for money-making purposes, not for the enjoyment of collecting them?
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

What's the funny thing about it???????????????

Comment

that sucks man...I own the M92F Rebecca standard mod myself, its awesome!

Comment

Hmmm... I'm not laughing, but you may be talking in a sarcastic way. That's probably why. But why would you want to sell them? They're a fantastic collectable!

Comment

Sarcasm, funny.
            In all serious matter, the UK sucks, we live to deal with it.

Comment

it sucks not being able to get the guns "just like that", i'd love to log on ebay and see a jill b.h 3 gun and bid
              Last edited by nemesis_lover; 05-12-2008, 06:29 PM. Reason: never thought i'd go back to being something as low as a worm for my 1000th post, oh well proves im sad also ;)

Comment

Yeah, Jill is my favourite character. Hey, you know there was a S.T.A.R.S Samurai Edge just like the one she used in RE3 in an airsoft site I recently visited... can't remember the URL though...

Comment

Working...
                X