No announcement yet.

ShadowLeggy :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea it was so bad...I downloaded the song off iTunes...damnit!

Comment

Caramelldansen is amazing. I remember people hating me when I found a download of it when the first one was still somewhat-new (where new means there were only about 100 variations instead of the OVER 9000 of now) because they'd never stop listening to it.

Swingin' back onto the topic at hand, I forgot how I found SL's videos, but I was thrilled to, because one thing I absolutely love is finding people who enjoy poking as much loving fun at the series as I do. ♥

Comment

I found them when I was looking for gameplay videos of Resident Evil Survivor.

Comment

Leggy, what was the remix you used for Resident New Numa? If you would care to tell.
          Not the Remake, I obviously know that.
          Anyway, im more into her Numa videos then anything, think I already said that at one point.
          And the excited one is funny too.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            My only complaints have been when videos are full of in jokes, and that's only happened once or twice, so for the most part I'm good.
            Yeah, I guess I get that a lot. Even though I find it funny, since out of like uhhh 67 videos people manage to piss and moan over 3. Fucking 3.

And it clearly says when it's not gonna be a Resident Evil video. So seriously, so let's say random Nub wants to see an RE video. So it happens upon my channel and sees something called 'Teh Stream' and has NO indication of RE whatsoever. So said Nub for whatever reason during its desire for RE videos, clicks on the completely unrelated link, not to mention the display picture also shows no signs of RE characters or themes. The Nub sits there, watching, watching, til it finishes. Then what?

'OMFGAAGRGHJGWRPOKIFBBQ THIS ISN'T RE! U LIED 2 ME! WTF!!11!1one'

Or on the other spectrum of the more sane, yet still basically just as retarded.

'This video is utter poopshit. You disgust me. Your friends are crap. This is not Resident Evil. What am I paying you for? Make my Resident Evil videos immediately you selfish cow!'

Me: Good job guys !

I can admit though, in like 2, maybe 3 videos I dropped my friends in there as names or zombies or whatever. But come on who gives a bulls shit? I mean you also wouldn't believe how many people bitch about 'lack of zombies' which is true cause I focus more on the characters themselves. But then like oooh, once I decide to make the zombies real people it's not good enough anymore! Aw shucks!

I think you said it yourself though, or maybe it was someone else. I certainly am not paid. So people can hate on my videos for my friends all they want. Til I'm paid maybe, then I might just actually take requests. Til then... forks up the asses for everyone.

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            Leggy, what was the remix you used for Resident New Numa? If you would care to tell.
            Not the Remake, I obviously know that.
            Anyway, im more into her Numa videos then anything, think I already said that at one point.
            And the excited one is funny too.
            All I can find on my computer is that it's called the 'Extended Dance Remix'. It says it's by Ozone... but it's really not and I have no clue who actually did. I remember a lot of people complaining on that video about wrong crediting, so it's prolly on there, but no one's left a comment like that for over a year. It was like one of those 2 competing DJ things I think...

QUOTE=Sunglasses;41522]when the second season of Survivor????[/QUOTE]

Ugh. XD

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
            And to me, she is just another one of those fans so obsessed with a character she thinks they are in love. I could seriously barf everytime she mentions herself with Ark.
            I just put that in for teh lulz. I found it pretty frickin funny to be honest.

XDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Loved your new video shadowleggy - Weclome to the Jungle fits perfectly with the vid
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowLeggy View Post

I just put that in for teh lulz. I found it pretty frickin funny to be honest.

XDDDDDDDDD
                It's different when we can actually talk to you. Personally I think trolls need to just get a life. *shrug* I still remember the first time I saw one of your videos...it was great. I sent your new one to a few friends of mine. I think all of them loved it...and commented on how it looks a bit more polished from the older ones.

Also...you're in college right? What's your major? Mine is journalism...but sadly my college has no classes for it.
                Last edited by Bertha; 09-04-2008, 09:39 PM.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Youtube is worse than most places on the internet.

Nearly every comment is spam or some retard being a douche.

Comment

u like BBQ's eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                      Youtube is worse than most places on the internet.

Nearly every comment is spam or some retard being a douche.
                      A douche begets a douche. Consider Youtube an exercise in ontological karma.

Comment

You gotta admit, some of the comments on the "Amy Winehouse punches a fan" video are funny

Comment

Working...
                        X