My Resi Evil site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Resi Evil site!

It's a WIP at the moment, so not much is done.

I know it's a little bland.

Please give me feedback on the Resi Evil 1 page!

The hosting provider isn't the best; it was the first one on Google, so I used it.

And now I have detention.

(P.S: My faggot teacher made me write that last part after seeing me write this post I don't give a shit though. He forgot to give me it anyway )
    Last edited by Helegad; 05-15-2008, 03:13 AM.

I revamped the site a bit, made a few sub-menus. Also added some things to the download section that may be hard-to-find.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      Please give me feedback on the Resi Evil 1 page!
      It needs seperating into more paragraphs.

Comment

might download the albums and demos ;)
        anyways look forward to reading up nemesis on main games

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
          It needs seperating into more paragraphs.
          I don't whant to be to hard but is there any need of another Bio/RE Page wich features informations about games/movies/books/soundtracks..... ? *sorry*

But what is the PW for the downloads ?
          Last edited by Zomby; 05-16-2008, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
            I don't whant to be to hard but is there any need of another Bio/RE Page wich features informations about games/movies/books/soundtracks..... ? *sorry*

But what is the PW for the downloads ?
            To be honest i think the same. There's absolutely no need for it when there are already sites like Biohaze, THIA and PopUpHorror out there, all three combined have more than enough info for anyone out there.

Comment

I still remember when RESitez was active and there were dozens of RE sites on the net. It didn't matter that the information was already somewhere else. Making a website is not only about explaining something, it's about explaining it your way. As a webmaster, you are in control of the website, everything from the way it looks, to the way it works. It's a lot of work but I can be alot of fun once you learn more syntax/tags and how to create a site you can really be proud of.

As far as a critique goes, from a coder's point of view, Open Office may be free, but it's not the best HTML programming utility out there. To be honest, I'm still a notepad kind of coder since it not only teaches you to learn the code, it's easier to use if you set it up a certain way. I like the dual half screen so it looks sort of like Dreamweaver except not as RAM hoggish and alot better able to handle DHTML or anything with embedded anything like media or javascript...
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Project Omega. That's exactly the way I feel. Besides, it's my IT project for this term anyway!

PS: How did you know that I used OpenOffice?

Also, there shouldn't be any passwords for the downloads... I'll have to talk to the FTP owner. BRB.

Comment

Your headers.

Code:
                  <HEAD>
                       <META HTTP-EQUIV="CONTENT-TYPE" CONTENT="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
                       <TITLE>Untitled Document</TITLE>
                       <META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="OpenOffice.org 2.3  (Win32)">
                       <META NAME="CREATED" CONTENT="0;0">
                       <META NAME="CHANGEDBY" CONTENT="Gene Paukovits">
                       <META NAME="CHANGED" CONTENT="20080516;23323503">
                       <META NAME="CHANGEDBY" CONTENT="Gene Paukovits">
                  </HEAD>
                  I took a look at it when I noticed the title of your pages was "Untitled Document". Then I noticed that was what it was titled by defualt, I'm guessing by OpenOffice...
                  Last edited by Project Omega; 05-17-2008, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Cool, I'll change those headers now.

UPDATE: Okay, done
                    Last edited by Helegad; 05-17-2008, 03:39 AM.

Comment

(P.S: My faggot teacher
                      Don't use this word please.

Comment

I guess people just love making their own sites of their own interpretations of the series.
                        I never make websites, anyway. Too much pressure in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Don't use this word please.
                          Sorry, but he is. I can't think of another strong and funny enough word to describe him.

Comment

Then go find a dictionary and expand your vocabulary.

Comment

Sorry, but he is. I can't think of another strong and funny enough word to describe him.
                              I'm particularly fond of "dumblecunt". It's used as an insult to anyone who is a total knucklehead...

Comment

Working...
                              X