No announcement yet.

OMG! Who is this girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have nothing to say really.. cept that i want to find out who the new character is and what role she plays in the new RE game and what shes doing in the game
    sigpic

Comment

When you see the screen shots that were released there is a downed helicopter and you see another military man, she may be something to do with this team thats there

Comment

idk i think it could have something to do with that umbrella rivalry company i hear about so much here
        sigpic

Comment

the oragnization? you could be right but im not so sure, i guess all we can do is merely speculate at the moment until we get some other information from capcom or otherwise we are just going to have to wait until the game is released to find out her story

Comment

Takeuchi promised some information about her in E3.....
            Just as he promissed the same thing for the trailer that was shown in CAPTIVATE...

Comment

Yeah he promised,
              i was expecting so much more when the trailer was released at captivate, all we got was to hear her speak.
              Im hoping that E3 will unveil something really good instead of it turning out to be more false promise

Comment

that would suck though im sure that tones of people would stop with capcom cause of a false promise
                sigpic

Comment

Its just one of those things that happen im afraid, they just tease us and tease us till the game finally gets released

Comment

now they are treating us like amimals?

ok we need to stick to the topic, umm i thnk shes just another ada wanabe character except this one will be fore chriss xD
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X