Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infected bikers in RE5!

Ehi guys, you must see this picture!

I made this dicky pic , do you see 3 zombies/ganados (call them what you like) that are rearing up with 3 motorbikes? One infected his flying with his bike ahhahaha

I asked this one on US Capcom Forum.... and Grey Fox unfortunately confirmed that!

Personally i think that is a bad idea...I don't like kill crazy men that drive a motorbike What do you think about?

what the fuck is capcom thinking???

i know they are trying to make the B.O.W more inteligent but this is the second most stupid idea i ever see in as re game,the most stupid was the laser thing in re 4 and UC.

Comment

-
      Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Wow, can people stop complaining? Probably not. Make peace with the fact that the series is no longer horror, and take into consideration that those are more intelligent zombies to complement the action. It's not so bad.

Complain when you have zombie fish or mermaids and mermen... in a puddle of water in the middle of the desert.

Comment

I'm sure it is just concept art. Would Capcom really try to pull something like that off? Anyway, I love the caption on the pic. If true lets hope the bikers make that noise while chasing Chris.

Edit:

Ha-ha I over looked the part where you said it was confirmed. Bikers a go-go baby!
          Last edited by alf717; 05-18-2008, 08:00 PM. Reason: because I have no idea how to read an entire post.

Comment

Action 1, Horror 0

Comment

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
              Wow, can people stop complaining? Probably not. Make peace with the fact that the series is no longer horror, and take into consideration that those are more intelligent zombies to complement the action. It's not so bad.
              Point 1. Someone can drive a motorbike isn't simply a more intelligent zombie... it's something different, if this 3 zombie, ganados or whatever they are, can drive a motorbike are almost completely humans...
              Yes I know, RE was a survival horror and now it is becoming a survival shooter... but now It means to me a total action game, and I don't like this.
              Point2. This is only my opinion. I'm free to complain like so you're free to say you like this new change.

Originally posted by alf717 View Post

I'm sure it is just concept art. Would Capcom really try to pull something like that off? Anyway, I love the caption on the pic. If true lets hope the bikers make that noise while chasing Chris.
              Edit:
              Ha-ha I over looked the part where you said it was confirmed. Bikers a go-go baby!
              Unfortunately this isn't only a concept art, It's taken from the next trailer.
              Brum brum mbee mbeee mbeeeeeee.... yeah, it sounds like a fast 125 2t ahahahah
              Chris run!
              The power of imagination

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                Point 1. Someone can drive a motorbike isn't simply a more intelligent zombie.
                I hypothetically called them zombies, so take a pick. You really can't and shouldn't try to make sense of fiction. They can hypothetically alter their designs, call them intelligent zombies and no one can argue on the basis that the fictional creatures have been generally slow and dumb.

As for your point 2, complain away and call it the end of the world :p If you didn't, someone else will. Once in a while, all the complaints I hear do get to me (visit the average NGII forum to hear how the graphics are crap and should look like Gears of War).

Note that I didn't say I liked it. In fact, the series ended for me with Outbreak File 2 and RE Deadly Silence. I liked RE4 because it was a well done action adventure.

Yes I know, RE was a survival horror and now it is becoming a survival shooter... but now It means to me a total action game
                Sadly, it's already too late. It became an action shooter game a little over 3 years ago with RE4.

So prepare yourself for more possible shockers, starting with the trailer at the end of the month.

Comment

The japanese text on the image says "Image board".
                  Also notice how Chris is on the right of the shot (whereas the camera in RE4 and RE5 is over the characters right shoulder, with the character off-set to the left on screen).

So what if they are using motor bikes? Assuming they are no more intelligent than a ganado from RE4, this doesn't cause to much of a stir. In RE4 Ganado's use a speedboat, a rifle, crossbows (with accuracy), and also drive a truck at you. Oh, and there's all that equipment on the island too, which you never see them use, but they possibly did.
                  sigpic

Comment

...well, this sucks. It looks to be exactly what I didn't want to see...even more action, even less horror. This is going to be another one without a trace of scary except they make the bosses all horrible and mutant like.

This should be a fast paced, fun action scene...but in a game that's going to be laden with nothing but it's not gonna make much of a difference, really.

Comment

i don't care if they even put zombie pilots in the game i just hope there will be some horror , i really miss that part ... and its a big part of a RE game , actually the biggest part !

Comment

The ganados drove in Resident Evil 4. How is this any different?

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                          The ganados drove in Resident Evil 4. How is this any different?
                          No one took any pictures of those.
                          What people don't see they can't bitch about

Comment

Well I think this is a good part of the game, that is yet to be played. A little chase scene or just simply standing there shooting at men on bikes, i think would be diffrent. We have to accept that we've gone on a timeline of virus's, first was zero with dumb zombies, then we went through other enemys that got smarter over time thanks to the virus's.
                            I like r.e 5 zombies/ganados because when comparing it to zero, we see the big diffrence of the timeline that r.e has gone through. So at the end of the day this is good to me, because we accepted the ganados talking, driving and what not, plus i'd buy two copies of this game, yes two, if one of the bikers is dressed as the terminator ;)

Comment

If RE5 can match the "new"(already seen in RE4) gameplay with the old story I could turn a blind eye, but onestly I don't like this thing and horror is once and for all dead!
                              My hope is that there will be an amazing concept story, better than RE4!
                              Waiting for the new trailer...31 May, we'll see
                              Last edited by Sunglasses; 05-19-2008, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X