Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Dead Aim (link to r.e 5 maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, my name is not Birkin

Comment

Ok, then maybe Wescer?
      Anyway I always liked your explanations, keep going Progect O.!
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

ooh yeah i forgot about all that,
        its a good while since i played dead aim, might have to whack it on later as its such a quick game to finish

Comment

... thats an iteresting question i couldnt answer it anyways, but the way you put it it makes it sound relatable
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            Come to think of it, I bet it was that file in Dead Aim that got me confused as to where exactly the Mother Virus was originally discovered. I always thought it was in Africa, but it turned out all of the relevant files on the subject only mentioned that it was discovered by Spencer, Ashford, and Marcus, not where. Funny how memory works sometimes.
            The funny thing is, the producer of RE 5 says that the Virus was found in Africa and that it was mentioned in RE CV and they had no choice but to set the game in Africa. If you look threw all the files, it is no where to be found. Even the files in RE 0 don't mention it. The only time a virus in Africa was mentioned was in Wesker's Report II when he said they found the Ebola virus in Africa.

As far as a link between RE 5 and Dead Aim, i wouldn't bet on it. It was a stand alone story and the characters aren't really that important to the main Re story.

Comment

I've read through most of the files from the main story line games as well and (aside from WR2) I haven't seen Africa. And for any real life virologist, Ebola from Africa = common sense. Back to the games: the viruses were always beeing studied either in America, Europe, and Antarctica. If Capcom is linking the parasites and viruses back to Ebola, then yes...that does make sense. Since, at the moment, we have no idea who created the parasite or any new viruses, nor anything about their properties, we will need to wait for the game.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

i think the parasite has something to do with the dormant volcano's in the area, it was created naturally

Comment

It could have been created naturally, but then again...something natural would be a bit more difficult for someone to manipulate. Of course, on that same token, those infeceted with the parasite would see it as their bid for power.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

we dont even know if the parasite in resi 5 can be controlled, it seems to be controlling the host more than anything

Comment

I read in game informer that the producers picked Africa because they wanted to show the origins of the virus and they picked the place where humankind was born. Whatever it is I guess we will have to wait till E3

Comment

Working...
                      X