Clear All

• Searching for all Biohazard/Resident Evil Trailers

Hey guys,
    I search for a page wich has

ALL OFFICIAL TEASER & TRAILER MOVIES from ALL BIOHAZARD & RESIDENT EVIL

in the BEST possible quality for download

WITHOUT a WATERMARK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So if someone has a source please help me ;)

That makes two of us then... I have some commercials from japanise television, but they're very low res, sorry

Comment

I doubt a page with all the trailers in awesome quality and without watermarks exist. High quality trailers are typically offered from paid services from places like IGN or Gamespot so when sites download from them, and slap a watermark on them, they really just are protecting the investment they made in subscribing for the service...

Old trailers are a little harder to find in decent quality because when they were released HD was still super expensive and not as common as it is today...

Good luck though

Comment

Like Omega said, you're gonna have a hard time finding such a page. Why don't you compile your own? Make it a little project I'd be happy to contribute every now and then.

Comment

There are trailers for the games on the Biohazard Movie DVD, i'll need to dig it out to tell you which ones though.

Comment

Your best bet would be to rip the movies yourself, if you want the highest possible quality and no watermark. Dunno if that's an option though.

Comment

Let me ask you, why do you need exactly trailers and teasers?
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Ok on the Biohazard DVD there is

Biohazard
                Biohazard Directors Cut (doesn't say DC though)
                Biohazard 2 (2 Trailers)
                Biohazard 3 (2 Trailers)
                Biohazard Code Veronica
                Biohazard Code Veronica Complete
                Biohazard Remake
                Biohazard 0

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  ...why don't you compile your own? Make it a little project I'd be happy to contribute every now and then.
                  That's my idea but any trailer or teaser I find by searching with google or yahoo has watermarks.

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                  Let me ask you, why do you need exactly trailers and teasers?
                  It's very very simple

I'm a big Biohazard/Resident Evil Fan (like the most of us) and I whant to have one DVD wich contains all teasers and trailers from all BH/RE games in the best possible quality.........with an nice DVD menu (that's not the problem for me)

Creating a DVD menu is easy but finding the trailers not, so I asked the community here for soe help
                  Last edited by Zomby; 06-06-2008, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Oh well, cool. Unfortunately I don’t think I can help you in finding this trailers but I wish you luck. I think your project is very interesting, because there are some times a lot unreleased material in all the teasers and trailers, and I hope you will succeed in it.
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I would get all the trailers available, then sort out the good and bad, and throw the rubbish ones away and keep the good ones. Don't worry if it has watermarks; just say that you're reviewing the trailers on the site

Comment

I'll upload the trailers from the Biohazard DVD later.

Comment

Done - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FRKGWX0A

Comment

Hey Rewak, what's your upload speed? 400 meg is a helluva upload...

Comment

My upload speed is crap, i just left it to upload when i slept. It's big cause i didn't compress the videos or anything, that's the original (decrypted) VOB files from the DVD.

Comment

Working...
                              X