Resident Evil 1 Movie Poster Contest Assets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 1 Movie Poster Contest Assets

Does anyone still have these? I was looking for them to build some wallpapers from the previous years but I can't seem to locate them on my hard drive. Does anyone have them still?

no did you try finding more? or is it something you bought?
    sigpic

Comment

No, it was pictures that were given away when people were able to come up with their own movie poster. It was a contest held by Constantin films.

Comment

I remember the contest and even submitted something but alas it was one of the things lost when my first PC died

Comment

You talking about the red one with the cross on it?
          I kinda ripped it off with my sketch but made it more gruesome.
          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Dot's talking about a set of pictures, that were released by the production company as a contest to see who could make the best poster.

I found a bookmark from one of my archives: http://www.resident-evil-the-movie.com ; http://www.residentevilthemovie.co.uk/ ; http://www.residentevil-film.de/

But because it had a flash based interface, nothing much has been archived on Archive.org u_u;
            Last edited by Project Omega; 06-25-2008, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Not these then
              High resolution official theatrical movie poster (#1 of 5) for Resident Evil (2002). Image dimensions: 1991 x 2962. Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson. Starring Milla Jovovich, Michelle Rodriguez, Eric Mabius, Ryan McCluskey

sigpic

Comment

That first one was the contest winner IIRC, but I think Dot's looking for the individual image components that were released for people to use to create the posters.

I recall Apocalypse having a poster contest as well as entering a poster contest for the Sillent Hill movie as well.
                Last edited by Project Omega; 06-25-2008, 05:34 PM.

Comment

I don't remember a poster contest, was this also for people in europe to have a try at?
                  I did remember the fun mini game that the movie websites had, which was where you were able to design and build your own tyrant.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                    That first one was the contest winner IIRC, but I think Dot's looking for the individual image components that were released for people to use to create the posters.

I recall Apocalypse having a poster contest as well as entering a poster contest for the Sillent Hill movie as well.
                    So your after the blank white templates?

sigpic

Comment

Nah, the blank white images you draw on you would have to make yourself, what he's looking for are the images distributed by Constantin Films / Sony Pictures that were supposed to be used for the poster contest.

Comment

Working...
                      X