No announcement yet.

favourite villain or creature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A creature that would be very cool if Capcom remake it is the Brain Sucker. That would be really SCARY...

Comment

i think wesker is number one villian cause hes always got some kind of plot in the games, like sthat person above said umbrellas gutta have a face, pluss i havent played all the games yet so wesker is still a mystery to me XD

but my favorite monster is the basic zombie especially the ones in the REmake cause they come back to life if you dont shot them in the head... I blew one of those things heads of once it was awesome!

oh and i love Cerberus'
      Last edited by Itashious_boy; 06-18-2008, 10:03 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

yeah the original zombie from the first game, the first zombie you ever encounter was the best zombie.

Comment

I would have to go with the hunters. I still hate having to face them but miss them being in the series. Villian would have to be Wesker. Think that was the best decision was to keep him alive after the original game.

Comment

Yeah, god imagine if Wesker died in number 1 and that was it, he was just gone, it wouldnt be resident evil without him

Comment

I love [and hate at the same time] Hunters! They are sooo cool! *-*
              Tyrant is my second option, always. Tyrant >>>>> Nemesis, in my opinion.

My favorite villains: Wesker, of course, and Alexia! *_____*
              http://www.residentevildatabase.com
              Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

i liked tyrant, i didnt like the one in resi zero, it was weird and was too easy to kill

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                  i liked tyrant, i didnt like the one in resi zero, it was weird and was too easy to kill
                  The Tyrant is Zero was a failed prototype so maybe it was purposely made to be killed easly.

Comment

yeah thats what i thought,
                    it was very clumsy in the way it moved

Comment

yea i change my mind i liek the acid spitting zombies the best its easy to avoid them XD
                      sigpic

Comment

haha yeah, way too easy

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                          Yeah, god imagine if Wesker died in number 1 and that was it, he was just gone, it wouldnt be resident evil without him
                          Capcom would have found a way to get around that. Besides, we wouldn't have missed him if we didn't get to see more of him in other games.

Comment

I sort of would have,
                            I loved him in the first game

Comment

The acid spitting zombies are a pain in RE UC.

Comment

how is that?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X