No announcement yet.

Wesker's Voice Actor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nemesis voice on REUC sounds like a robot... I hated that.
    Last edited by Red Queen; 06-26-2008, 05:23 PM.
    http://www.residentevildatabase.com
    Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

i think they use the same guy for all the main game then some other guy for all the offbranch games
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        Just remember that IMDB and Wiki can both be edited by anyone, anywhere, anytime.
        which is why I posted the screen cap in another thread from wiki of the U3 being named Bunnykins.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
          Ward Sexton is the narrator of RE titles on REØ, RE1, RE2, RE3, RE4, Rebirth and RE5.
          Yes, he's doing RE5. His contract covers titles from 0 to 10.

Resident Evil 10? WOW!
          If you don't mind me asking, could you provide a link to this?

Comment

Ward Sexton is the narrator of RE titles on REØ, RE1, RE2, RE3, RE4, Rebirth and RE5.
            Yes, he's doing RE5. His contract covers titles from 0 to 10.

Resident Evil 10? WOW!
            The original Resident Evil 1 doesn't even have an narrator though it's Chris who does the talking during the intro. I can't remember but I think the GC remake had a narrator instead of Chris also I can't remember resident evil 3 having a narrator either it was Jill who did the intro narration, In fact the only narration I remember is from 0, 2 , cv, 4 and umbrella chronicles.
            Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-27-2008, 04:31 PM.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Nemesis voice on REUC sounds like a robot... I hated that.
              Isn't he, really, though? Not much more than a doped-up Terminator.

Comment

By narrator I mean the person who "says" the title RESIDENT EVIL or BIOHAZARD.
                I have contacted Ward Sexton by the end of last year, I'll separate the audio where he talks about the "0 to 10" thing.
                He is also the narrator on trailers from Paul Anderson movies in Japan.
                http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

By narrator I mean the person who "says" the title RESIDENT EVIL or BIOHAZARD.
                  I have contacted Ward Sexton by the end of last year, I'll separate the audio where he talks about the "0 to 10" thing.
                  He is also the narrator on trailers from Paul Anderson movies in Japan.
                  I know but Dean Harrington is the shout voice of Resident Evil 1 / Biohazard 1 as well as the character names on there status screens he's they guy on the tekken games that says fight, round etc you can tell because he sounds older than Ward E. Sexton. Ward E. Sexton has nothing to do with re1/bh1 unless he's in the remake. I can do a good Biohazard title voice I can roll my tongue so it kinda sounds electronic.
                  Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-30-2008, 10:27 PM.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

They replaced the sound files for the Gamecube ports on RE2 and RE3 to be the same guy who did the voice for the remake. I never understood why.

Comment

Working...
                    X