No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...damn did he take some killing. That's awesome.

So, Enrico, how long before we have to fight twelve invisible Birkins in the next RE2 mod? That should be awesome. And horribly deadly.

Comment

...damn did he take some killing. That's awesome.

So, Enrico, how long before we have to fight twelve invisible Birkins in the next RE2 mod? That should be awesome. And horribly deadly.
      MarkGrass and I are still trying to fully decode the RDT files. Adding in more enemies tends to destroy the events of a room, which doesn't matter too much up to the RPD.

Comment

Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B871L7iEi1Q

I was unpleasantly surprised. I was about to give up (when I aimed for the door) but low and behold, I hit Birkin with the shot following .
        That was awesome He actually comes inside the car, haha wow.

Comment

Indeed; that movie was indeed awesome. I can see how this could work for Scenario 1, but would this work in Scenario 2 as well?

Comment

Indeed; that movie was indeed awesome. I can see how this could work for Scenario 1, but would this work in Scenario 2 as well?
            Fraid its only a Leon specific glitch. Can however be performed on either Scenario 1 or 2. Claire's version of the room does not load in a Birkin.

Comment

That's something I never wanna come up against >.<, brings back memories of invisible enemy mode in REmake, but an awesome video Enrico \m/

Comment

Thanks for uploading the video.
                Yes the glitch is awesome, I'm shocked why he has health data, alot of bullets to kill him. :S
                Capcoms supposed easter egg? XD

Comment

I wonder if you disable Ada can you bring Birkin down from the tram? Or if he continues to attack infinitely by disabling Ada's actions...

Comment

Just remembered another glitch thing I came across was probably because my Leon disk for the psx is a tad bit scratched but when I check any item in the game the text starts spazzing out and scrolls back and forth really weird when it did it the first time >.<

Comment

well then dont check the texts XD by now you should know the game cover to cover
                      sigpic

Comment

Probably some of you already seen this, maybe it's been posted on this very topic...
                        But it's weird, to say the least o.O

Comment

I like the pet Hunter glitch in remake with Chris... I'd love to have a Hunter on a leash and let him at our terrible neighbors.

Comment

XD no but people would think something like its halloween again, oh no wait thats just the RE freak from down the lain.... no but thats awesome though id love to have a hunter pet too
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X