This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with games

ok anyone out there that hasnt beaten a game ytet like me post here to get secrets from other exspericned players

like here my thing, im playing CV right? and im controolling chriss atm but the problem is i found out i need the empty fire extingquisher now i dont wanna starta new game and get to the point where im at but if i have to i will, it wont take that long.. but anyone hve an alternat solution? i dont have the empty fire extinguisher i left it in the security box... so its not in the item box..
    sigpic

you only need it to ge the magnun,it is not really nescessary.

Comment

oh are you serious? so it dont interfer with the game? awsome im gunna stop my second gae now XD
      sigpic

Comment

yep, you dont really need the extinguisher although getting the magnum makes the bosses a little eaiser, make sure you stock up on ammo

Comment

Are you high OP?

Comment

OMFG I JUST BEAT CV FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! IM SOO EXCITED ><

hip hip hora thats the second RE game this week, i beat RE2 yesterday and just today CV >< im almost done with outbreak just gotta beat the last one, and then im going to try and finish my game on RE0
            Last edited by Itashious_boy; 06-23-2008, 09:15 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I did the same thing with the fire extinguisher and still was able to beat the game. It's one of the things that I hated at CV but it in the end it wasn't a big deal.

Comment

yea i gotta get back to myt game ... cause it was on the credits and like im on the computer now and i have no idea whats happening.. i dont even hear any music .... omfg what if i died!!! -runs back to my room- hold on CV!@!!
                sigpic

Comment

yeah i hated that when i realised i actually needed the fire extinguisher for something else, i would never have thought of keeping it first time round

Comment

Topic Solved.

Comment

Working...
                    X