Wesker vs Chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker vs Chris

The big battle of Biohazard. Who do you think will win it?
    Wesker will win
    36.84%
    Chris will win
    52.63%
    There will be no "decisive battle" between the two
    10.53%

Barry

Comment

If they ever have this battle, and only one can come out alive, it'll be Chris. He's the good guy. Wesker is the series main antagonist, so they won't kill him off but. I doubt one will ever kill the other
      sigpic

Comment

The good guys always prevail. That's why I voted Chris.

Comment

Chris will win, but it won't be a climatic hand to hand battle unless Chris either weakens Wesker or dopes himself up on the same virus.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
            Chris will win, but it won't be a climatic hand to hand battle unless Chris either weakens Wesker or dopes himself up on the same virus.
            Truth. Because as we all know: final boss + rocket launcher = end of the game.

Or it would be exactly like in CV- You don't control Chris and instead just sit there and watch the fight unfold.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

wesker will win, i think everyone will expect it to be chris as thats how the story usually unfolds, the hero winning.
              But i think wesker will get the upper hand and win

Comment

Well, the way Chris looks in RE5, he'll probably just crush Wesker between his thighs.

Comment

haha thats a place i wouldnt mind being, ignore my smut haha

Comment

I think it will just be like code veronica x again and neither one wins, or it will look like either one is gonna win and something over the top happens so a sequel can be made.

Comment

yeah actually that will most probably happen, or chris will find out wesker is involved and hunts him down and when he finally gets him, he's gone and one of them laptops will be there and wesker will appear on the screen and it will be a trap

Comment

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                        Well, the way Chris looks in RE5, he'll probably just crush Wesker between his thighs.
                        so they are lovers? i would never of saw that coming.

Comment

Don't be stupid! Alexia belongs to Wesker and Claire to Chris!
                          In all seriousness, Wesker, albeit death defying.
                          I think Capcom will kill Chris, and milk the story more, then in the next 2 games Chris comes back all 'uber', joins Wesker and then Ashley gets murdered.
                          It WILL happen.

Comment

Chris will win it just won't be in RE 5. Capcom will milk it for another two games before Wesker is defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                              Don't be stupid! Alexia belongs to Wesker and Claire to Chris!
                              In all seriousness, Wesker, albeit death defying.
                              I think Capcom will kill Chris, and milk the story more, then in the next 2 games Chris comes back all 'uber', joins Wesker and then Ashley gets murdered.
                              It WILL happen.
                              Uh...only Alexia wanted to kill Wesker and is now dead herself, and Claire is Chris' sister? I seriously don't see why people are so obsessed over the incest thing. I have a brother...and I know if he was in trouble or suddenly cut off communication with me, I'd freak out and stop at nothing to make sure he was safe.

And I don't think Ashley will come into play any more.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                              X