All Weapons In Biohazard Beta V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Weapons In Biohazard Beta V2

How Can I get all weapons In Biohazard Beta V2?

Thanks In Advance.

I think you need to use the select(?) menu, but it's all locked up in Beta 2. Maybe, once we've uncovered Beta 1, you can use all the available weapons.

Comment

When your on the inventory screen press select then use the shoulder buttons to scroll through the items.
      Joseph Frost does your "Debug Menu" have everything locked out apart from "JUMP"?
      Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-29-2008, 08:01 PM.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
        When your on the inventory screen press select then use the shoulder buttons to scroll through the items.
        Joseph Frost does your "Debug Menu" have everything locked out apart from "JUMP"?
        The only thing I can do is jump to places.... the thing is ive seen so many pictures on the net where it shows leons select screen with all the weapons. But you know those special wepons that take up two spaces well, they just took 1 Is there anywhay I can do it without beta 1?

Comment

That will be a memory edit/save game edit. The game will always make a 2 slot item take 2 slots when it is picked up but if you hack the memory of EPSXE or edit a save file, you can add a rocket launcher just to one slot.

Comment

Please make any topics relating to RE in the Umbrella Labs section, it helps keep things in order. Thanks!

Comment

Is the Calico 950 usable in any of the trials/betas?

Comment

Is the Calico 950 usable in any of the trials/betas?
                In the Beta it is but it fires like a standard Pistol. In the Trial, if you could change the character to Ada, she has the player model for the calico and probably could use it. Dunno if it would just act like another pistol though.

Comment

I'll try. Any Gameshark codes available?

Comment

Working...
                  X