Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 1.5 Music?

Where can I find all the music from Bio1.5

I remember that once I was in a bioflames page that was like 7 different pages where you downloaded the 1.5 music all I remember is page 1 it showed a pic of the top of the RPD where Leon says "That's just Fricking' great" And If you Clicked It you downloaded the song.

Just like the videos page.

I want to download it so I can hear it in my I pod!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Joseph Frost; 07-02-2008, 08:18 PM.

go to the topic and download the soundtrack from marvin's post.

Comment

Originally posted by ZERO View Post
      http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewt...er=asc&start=0

go to the topic and download the soundtrack from marvin's post.

The rar dosent download it gives an error.if you have it can you please upload it for me?

Thanks! PS-use rapidshare

Comment

i tried that bioflames site and the download didnt play at all, it just kept having errors

Comment

I want.

Comment

same here

Comment

I have it, but not everything is included. I mainly did a little retooling on it such as adding in the cover art, as well as my brother doing proper ID3 tags to it. Since we didn't have the proper list in winch the tracks were, we mainly guessed at it and made it more of a CD rip-ish type download. What I mean as that all the tags and files names have been re-done to look like it was off of a CD.

The files are compressed into a 28MB RAR file and is being uploaded to his server now. I will post the link once the upload is done.

EDIT:
              Uploading has finished and here are the tracks!! > DOWNLOAD HERE
              Last edited by FeurMensch; 07-03-2008, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                I have it, but not everything is included. I mainly did a little retooling on it such as adding in the cover art, as well as my brother doing proper ID3 tags to it. Since we didn't have the proper list in winch the tracks were, we mainly guessed at it and made it more of a CD rip-ish type download. What I mean as that all the tags and files names have been re-done to look like it was off of a CD.

The files are compressed into a 28MB RAR file and is being uploaded to his server now. I will post the link once the upload is done.

EDIT:
                Awesome- the word in which I use to define you.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Awww, Feur! You took my chance to earn respect from my fellow THIA members!

I have the UOST somewhere on my external hard disk... I'll have to find it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post

EDIT:
                    Somehow I look up to you and your multiple pesonality disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Frost View Post
                      Somehow I look up to you and your multiple pesonality disorder.
                      Heh, I do have many . Nah, I don't though. I think it says that since I always refer to my brother on this forum.

Comment

thanks, this is awesome!

Comment

NP people, I figured since I had the tracks I should just tweak them then upload them.

Comment

Working...
                          X