Demo discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo discs

I'm currently dlin' these from ug does anybody have any information about them I haven't come across them before more to add to my collection if the ever finish

SCED-00360 - Euro Demo 03
    SCED-01114 - Euro Demo 21
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Since they are PAL, chances are they are just Timer'd demos of the final release with alot of the maps removed, but who knows what they have on those disks until you get them, eh?
    Last edited by Project Omega; 07-11-2008, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I have them both, the Demo 21 has the timer'd demo we all know, the Demo 03 just has a video. Both are from the French PlayStation Magazine (as anybody can see), but I don't have any other info about them.

The same content was released in a number of other demos in diferent regions.
      Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 07-11-2008, 02:19 PM.

Comment

PAL UK RS2 Demo released with Official Playstation Uk magazine was the same old timed demo.

Comment

I don't suppose you guys could upload these somewhere? I'd love to get a look at them and see if they are different from other timed PAL demo's I have.

Comment

I don't have a lot of demos in my hands but I'm pretty sure it's the same content, at least in the ones I have. Let me find them first and I'll upload them tomorrow. Any server of preference?

Comment

Box.net is pretty good. Try it. 5GB of storage for free.

Comment

Any chance of getting them uploaded? I'd like to compare them myself via their hashes.

Comment

Sorry Dot, I completly forget about this.

I just upload the Demo 03, the Demo 21 is about 202mb and Rapidshare doesn't allow to upload files bigger than 200mb, so I have to split it *sigh* (Box.net doesn't work for me and Megashit is a RAM-eating-whore, don't know why, I guess it's 'cause my pc is too old u_u) so, I have to split it... and I check the thread technically with my foot on the door, so I'll do it when I come back. Sorry again for the late response.

Demo 03 via Rapidshare

Comment

Hey, no problems ;) I'm just glad you replied back heh. No rush on the second one, just when you get the time.

Comment

Thanks, Ridley!

Other than the builds listed below, are there anymore PSone RE2 Trial versions with timers?

SCED_008.27 Future Demo 31
                      SLED_009.77 CD Consoles No. 38
                      Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-27-2008, 03:27 PM.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

It's a PSX demo of Resident Evil 4?

Comment

What?... no. It's a psx demo disc of RE2.

Comment

It's a PSX demo of Resident Evil 4?
                            I just have to ask, where/how did you come up with that!?
                            Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-28-2008, 12:46 PM.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                              Sorry Dot, I completly forget about this.

I just upload the Demo 03, the Demo 21 is about 202mb and Rapidshare doesn't allow to upload files bigger than 200mb, so I have to split it *sigh* (Box.net doesn't work for me and Megashit is a RAM-eating-whore, don't know why, I guess it's 'cause my pc is too old u_u) so, I have to split it... and I check the thread technically with my foot on the door, so I'll do it when I come back. Sorry again for the late response.

Demo 03 via Rapidshare
                              Wohoo!!! Thanks Man I didn't hava that demo disk.
                              I really Don't care If they are the normal timed demos collection is collection.

Thanks Again!

Comment

Working...
                              X