No announcement yet.

Hilarious BH Moment Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was made possible via a Memory Card save hack I made ages ago, though I never released photos of it or even a slight hint I had made such a hack or discovery.

Basically, there is a certain byte value in the Save file which determines how close *player* is to the camera and the size of *player*. I messed around with this value once, and this was the (very buggy) result...

I found it to be kinda funny.
    Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-16-2008, 02:37 PM.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

This would be funny during fights with Mr. X.

Leon - "LOOK WHO'S TALLER NOW, MO'FUGGAH!"
      Mr. X - "Ah, yes. You are quite right. But my good sir, who has the bigger penis?"
      Leon -
      Mr. X - "Oh, ho! Look who is larger now, indeed!" *flashes Leon*
      Leon - "What? There's nothing there! You're a nullo!"
      Mr. X - "WHAT THAT FUCK!!"
      Leon - "Looks like they didn't give your model a schlong, dude. HAHAHA! Who's bigger now?"
      Mr. X -
      Mr. X - "Did they give your model a penis?"
      Leon - "Oh, hells yeah!" *flashes*
      Mr. X - XD
      Leon - "Wut?"
      Mr. X - "Where in the same boat, laddy. You haven't got a pecker either!"
      Leon - "What the hell?! Where'd it go?! I'm gonna kick who took it's ass!!" *searches*
      Mr. X - "Oh, that's real mature."
      Leon - "I NEED IT TOO LIVE DAMNIT"
      Mr. X - "Why? It's not like there are any toilets in this city..."

...and that kids, is why Raccoon City has no toilets.

Comment

Leon's armpits.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post

Mr. X - "Ah, yes. You are quite right. But my good sir, who has the bigger penis?"
          Leon -
          Leon - "Looks like they didn't give your model a schlong, dude. HAHAHA! Who's bigger now?"
          Mr. X -
          Mr. X - XD
          Leon - "Wut?"
          Leon - "What the hell?! Where'd it go?! I'm gonna kick who took it's ass!!" *searches*

and now i know XD

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post

Leon -
            Mr. X -
            Mr. X - XD
            Leon - "Wut?"

That explains so very very much.

The funniest one I had was in the first one. I had a glitch where the dog burst through the window...and glided along rather than landing on the floor like it was a wooden block. Then it disapeared and reapeared biting my ass.

Comment

Maybe you could try these ps1 R3000 disassembles
              http://www.zshare.net/download/153303819d2c7343/
              There is simply no debug menu of any sort in any retail version of Bio1 for the PSone. You'd be wasting your time... plus not to mention, you would have to learn how R3000 assembly works for the PSone, as the R3000 processor was modified specifically for the PSone.

On top of all that, there would be literally tens of thousands of comments, additional labels and variable names needed to map the PSone EXE which you would have to do yourself. If you ask anyone with experience in this matter, they will all tell you that it is an extremely long process, and definitely not easy.

Beta 2 might be worth a further look too we everybody wants the menu fully unlocked ;-)
              It's already been done (looking into Bio2 Beta's EXE).

I hate to disappoint, but what you see is what you get. In other words, we're extremely lucky to have the few debug functions that CAPCOM didn't remove. No others exist because CAPCOM not only removed access to them (with a simple unsigned long byte value ), but they also left out the actual debug code (a complete R3000 disassembly and extensive GS hacking proved this).
              Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-16-2008, 11:08 PM.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                Also Dot, did you ever show screens of that debug from RE1 saturn version you had?
                I think I did, in a safe place .

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  There is simply no debug menu of any sort in any retail version of Bio1 for the PSone. You'd be wasting your time... plus not to mention, you would have to learn how R3000 assembly works for the PSone, as the R3000 processor was modified specifically for the PSone.

On top of all that, there would be literally tens of thousands of comments, additional labels and variable names needed to map the PSone EXE which you would have to do yourself. If you ask anyone with experience in this matter, they will all tell you that it is an extremely long process, and definitely not easy.
                  But there's still a chance, right?

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                    Buh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! -giggles like a freaking idiot-

but yea i got one though, just last week when i was playing RE2 as leon in his senario i came to the hall with the door to the photo room but anyways i was trying to kill all the zombies cause i use that hall alot but i got to caution and like i started walking toward the photo room, i stoped to readjust my thumb and moved forward (leons back is toward you) i noticed leons hand was near ... his area >.> and i was hmmm so i started moving the controll stick from side to side really fast and yea ... youll get a suprise, but it only works if hes in caution and hes faceing away from you

another moment that i found in the same day was when you see claire for the first time after the wreck in the stars office is when leon walks up to claire and reaches out and says "claire your alright"
                    watch where his hand goes... it was a bit weird and the first time i noticed it...

(lame ass post i know)
                    Last edited by Itashious_boy; 07-17-2008, 05:45 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X