• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Nomad

Source for that info? :/
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Actually I think I've heard that too. I think we all remember him being a scientist and I think one of the reports mentioned his actual assignment was to make the Plagas stronger. Also, I think I heard something about his grandfather...
      And here we go:
      Dr. Luis Serra (ルイス・セラ, Ruisu Sera?) was a Spanish biologist native to an isolated region of Spain. After time elsewhere, supposedly Madrid, he was recruited by Osmund Saddler into Los Iluminados' research project on the Plaga parasite. While suspicious of the project, he continued to work on what became clear was illegal human testing and bioweapons research. By 2004 he had made contact with an anonymous organization, offering them the seed of Los Iluminados' labour in exchange for his safety.

Comment

• Source for that info is, you won't belive it, RE4 Just read all the files that Leon gathered during his adventure and watch Ada's files, than combine all the info together and, voila, you'll have what I've just wrote.
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• It's what I always believed Luis was up to, gotta admit. I never thought he worked for Wesker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            It's what I always believed Luis was up to, gotta admit. I never thought he worked for Wesker.
            I always assumed he knew about Wesker since he asked Ada where she stood in all of it. To me that was like asking her which side she was really on, and for that to happen he would at least have to know something about Wesker and the other organizations. We don't really know Ada and Krauser's plans on what to do with Luis after they had the sample. It could have been to kill him, or force him into working for Wesker (or in Ada's case turning him over to her people.) I doubt Wesker or the Organization would really want to just let him walk away due to what he knew and was capable of creating.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I think Luis didn't really know what was going on with Ada and who she was working for. He just wanted to get away from the cult because they were trying to make him a member. This is just another example of Re making the story so confusing and I thought Metal Gear was bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                I think Luis didn't really know what was going on with Ada and who she was working for. He just wanted to get away from the cult because they were trying to make him a member. This is just another example of Re making the story so confusing and I thought Metal Gear was bad.
                Metal Gear at least kept a general focus, and you were always playing as Snake/Big Boss or Raiden. RE has so many characters to play as and that makes almost too many backstories to have to deal with. Not saying that is necessarily a bad thing...but Capcom isn't known for sticking to a solid storyline.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Metal Gear Soild got better with the 3rd game as far as making the story less confusing and wrapped things up with the 4th game. Resident Evil needs to do the same thing this time around and think about killing off some characters whether they are new or old to the series.

Comment

Working...
                  X