About Biohazard EX DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Biohazard EX DVD

I remember that back in april (?), Dot submitted a news story about this DVD and he told that maybe the DVD contains stuff about the Fuji Q Biohazard attraction but today I received the DVD and has anything to do with the attraction.

It´s only a DVD about the games and the movies, plus some Capcom commercials. There is some unseen Biohazard 4 sketches, I will try to capture it if I have time.
    Last edited by Zombie; 07-15-2008, 09:02 AM.

You're right. There isn't much substance to it. I was disappointed that there wasn't the Fuji-Q stuff there. But having actually seen the Fuji-Q videos, they weren't that great. Trust me.

Still, the sketch books you can see look awesome! I'd love to have an afternoon to paw through them, but I can only dream...

The businessman ganado is probably the most interesting. I wonder what they were thinking when they drew that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
      You're right. There isn't much substance to it. I was disappointed that there wasn't the Fuji-Q stuff there. But having actually seen the Fuji-Q videos, they weren't that great. Trust me.

Still, the sketch books you can see look awesome! I'd love to have an afternoon to paw through them, but I can only dream...

The businessman ganado is probably the most interesting. I wonder what they were thinking when they drew that.
      Yeah, the businessman ganado is crazy, and out of place, at least in the actual scenario of Biohazard 4. Krauser design is kinda weird too, and Luis looks like a vampire (mostly because the skin color but maybe they forgot to paint it).

There is anything interesting or new in Kobayashi´s interviews?.
      Last edited by Zombie; 07-15-2008, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I would really like to see these sketches..

Comment

Same here, I've never even heard of this before.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot20080716123806.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	397613
            The art books, as well as scenario transcripts

Name:	snapshot20080716123838.jpg
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	397614
            The Biohazard 4 concepts

Name:	snapshot20080716123845.jpg
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	397615
            Close-up as the camera pans across

Name:	snapshot20080716123853.jpg
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	397616

Name:	snapshot20080716123857.jpg
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	397617
            sigpic

Comment

Other than the fact that Krauser looks like some sort of creepy clown...the other designs look really kick ass. I hardly thought that was Saddler at first...and his mutation like that would have been awesome. The verdugos and the thing behind/beside Krauser look wickedly evil as well.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

One more:

Comment

Is it me or does that guy in the suit look like Trent from the Resi books? but a very cool monster design also reminds me of the enemy that shifted shape from monster to human in the umbrella archives.

Comment

Great artworks! Mutated Krauser looks crazy I like that desighn.
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                      Great artworks! Mutated Krauser looks crazy I like that desighn.
                      Ok...so that thing behind Krauser is him in his mutated form?....
                      .....should have known...its still wearing the hat.... o_O His human form still makes him look like a twisted clown though.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

The mutated person isn't Krauser, its Bitore. The thing directly behind him is one of the Novistadors. At least, I think.. Those books are awesome though. I'd really love it if they published them ;)
                        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-16-2008, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Really? It slightly looks like Krauser. The mutated Mendez is a bit higher above the one creature. I didn't even think that it could be a novistador...But if it is...what the hell is on its head? It also looks like it is wearing Krauser's pants...The image at the top that has them all barely shows the leg sticking out.

Either way its still a nice mutation. Krauser was probably one of the most entertaining fights. Having to fight him fully mutated instead of just his arm would have made for even more of an awesome battle.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

On this picture mutated Krauser is the creature that stand right near the Krauser. just look closely - its wearing Krausers hat, pants and have the same face and body paintings.
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                            X