Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate This RE4 PS2 Boxart I Made

7/10

The logo still has some white on it and its had its resolution modified. Other than that though it looks good

Comment

thanks for the rating

Comment

The Four looks abit stretched but other than that it looks good 8/10

Comment

That looks pretty good. Only problems I see is what Dot pointed out with the letters still having some white in them, and the 4 being a little stretched out like Rusty said. Other then that, It's good. 7.5/10.

Comment

The screenshot is badass, there's nothing like watching someone being cut in half with a chainsaw. (god I'm sadistic, hehe) The logo needs a LOT of work, I'd personally have created a custom one that looks a lot more 3-D (read: try the Bevel and Emboss options in photoshop) but you get an A for effort, so I give it a 7.

Comment

Thanks guys, I really needed some hardcore fan input.

Comment

Wasn't that what they originally showed as the boxart for the GCN version? Except... with Gamecube on it instead of Playstation.

Comment

The Playstation Black Bar thing bends, the RE4 text is squished, and the Capcom logo has a black outline around it.

Fix these and you might win.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                    Wasn't that what they originally showed as the boxart for the GCN version? Except... with Gamecube on it instead of Playstation.
                    I honest to god don't know.

Comment

I like the feel and idea of it. But to sound like a broken record, the problems come from the logo. In addition to what the others said, the logo is obscured by the background image as well. It's a very fine attempt though.

Comment

Working...
                      X