No announcement yet.

Favorite moment in the series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight between Chris and Wesker in the end of Code Veronica - i am waiting for a rematch in Resident Evil 5
    sigpic

Comment

Haha that RE2 remix album was pretty cool. I know what you mean though Omega, I've become extremely bored of some classic tunes... It's kind of annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
        Another favorite moment of mine is the part where you get attacked by that giant mutant Alligator and have to blow it's head to bits.

I remember completly crapping myself the first time that happened because I didn't know how to kill something so big.

...And then I found that gas tank. ;]
        The epic slowdown in that sequence only serves to amplify its greatness.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
          Haha that RE2 remix album was pretty cool. I know what you mean though Omega, I've become extremely bored of some classic tunes... It's kind of annoying.
          Oddly enough, I can't get sick of "Still Dawn". Just saying it's name brings the tune into my head and makes me want to hear it.

Comment

One of my favorites scenes of RE happens on outbreak 2, when Rita leaves Marvin behind

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
              Oddly enough, I can't get sick of "Still Dawn". Just saying it's name brings the tune into my head and makes me want to hear it.

It's a pity that "Still Dawn" was not featured in the remake
              Last edited by aris13; 09-07-2008, 03:56 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X