The 4th Survivor Very Hard (MOD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4th Survivor Very Hard (MOD)

Here are finally left my MOD called "The 4th Survivor Very Hard", so named because it is a real battle that does not compare with the original minigame.

To play correctly you must to have "Resident Evil 2 Platinum" or "Biohazard 2 SourceNext", send me a PM if you need some of this versions and I will give you a download link. ;)

Download this mod (for the Platinum Version):
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Download this mod (for the SourceNext Version):
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy. ;)
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 06-03-2014, 10:47 AM. Reason: UPDATE!

I wish I could play! I love a challenge.
    sigpic

Comment

That's insane! How do you expect anyone to survive with Hunk's puny arsenal?

Comment

I'll have a go right now!

Comment

I think I remember seeing this on YouTube, Oh My GOD!
          How hard do you have to make it?
          Maybe you should add the invisible Birkins?

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            I think I remember seeing this on YouTube, Oh My GOD!
            How hard do you have to make it?
            Maybe you should add the invisible Birkins?
            Invisible Birkin? You mean the one that takes 60+ Rockets to take down?

Adding that is just being mean

Comment

You KNOW it would be awesome adding him in.

Comment

That's just overkill. Although trying to play as tofu would probably be the REAL overkill....

Comment

Oh god, I want to play it, I want to die 100000000000000 times on just first 2 locations and scream from the joy like a little girl when I reach the 3rd one. AHHH!!!... went downloading.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

What does it take to add mods to RE2?

Comment

I think it replaces model files and room files, you might have to back them up.

Comment

It won't work with my emulated Resi 2 CD Image (yes, I do own the genuine thing). I'm running Vista, so I don't have high hopes anyway.

Comment

Its probably a mod for the PC version,
                          Just because you rip a PSX CD to play on a PC does not mean it is a PC game.

Comment

Yeah. Sadly you'll need the PC version to do this correctly. It has to be installed then you replace certain files with the modified ones.

Comment

Weren't there one or two versions of the RE2 PC port?

Comment

Working...
                              X