Print-friendly RE:Remake Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print-friendly RE:Remake Guide?

Hey, does anyone know of a printing friendly Resident Evil: Remake guide?
    I've never played through the entire Remake due to poor guides. Quite amazingly I've found a number of guides that don't instruct how to survive the Jill Sandwich scene, while other guides have had fatal errors at other places.
    It should preferrably be quite brief, not spoiling the entire plot in the forewords but still clearly informing me where to go. I just want to get through it quickly without a guide, on easy, and without unlocking any extra stuff - then I'll take time to enjoy it once I've got the hang of it.

You should be able to complete the game on easy without a guide, the only tricky thing were the puzzles but there reletively easy to figure out

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
      You should be able to complete the game on easy without a guide, the only tricky thing were the puzzles but there reletively easy to figure out
      Well, the thing is I really don't know where to go. I'll probably give it another shot later, now that I know that I've had a bit of trial and error. Another thing is the path I took in the original was quite long before I got to a save, the guides advice that path aswell, but in the Remake it's quite a bit harder due to a lot of new stuff.

Comment

i think ign has pretty good pictorial guides

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
          Well, the thing is I really don't know where to go. I'll probably give it another shot later, now that I know that I've had a bit of trial and error. Another thing is the path I took in the original was quite long before I got to a save, the guides advice that path aswell, but in the Remake it's quite a bit harder due to a lot of new stuff.
          I played through it without a guide my first playthrough. What area are you stuck on?

Comment

If your playing on the easy setting there shouldnt be anything too tricky, easy is ridiculously easy I found on the remake,

where abouts are you stuck?

Comment

Comment

At the moment I'm not "stuck" anywhere, since I never made it to the first save (well, I guess I'm walking past a few). The way I'm playing I go quite a long way before I get to the first save. Anyhow, I'll give it another shot tomrrow. Probably won't get stuck. I just like finding items, so I won't get stuck.

Could anyone tell me what the differences on easy are though, never noticed any real difference but I'm guessing you simply got tougher skin for those zombies to bite through?

Comment

Don't quote me on it but I think Easy has more sub weapons *knives, flashbangs etc* to find besides higher vitality.

Comment

Yeah you have quite a lot of ammo availible and more vitality on your health, it takes a while for you to die.
                    Isn't there a typewriter in the dining room on the remake, how can you not make it to that save point, it's the first room you openly explore

Comment

WHATS? NO TIPERITERS IN THE MAIN HALLS? BLASPHEMY!

That is my fondest memory of playing Resident Evil for the first time.

"WTF is that doing there?!"

Comment

Well, using the typewriter in the dining room serves pretty much no purpose, since all I do there is discover the zombie before I head off in the other direction.

Comment

either route you take on the opposite side of the mansion lobby brings you out at the typewriter in the store room

Comment

Working...
                          X