RE-Zero: Leech Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE-Zero: Leech Hunter

Hey I've got some questions about Leech Hunter.

1. If someone has a map, on which I can see where to
    find all this damn leeches. I searched through all german
    sites but didn't find anything. And I didn't find an english too.
    French would also be okay.

2. What do I get if I clear Leech Hunter with an A Ranking?
    Which means I have 100 leeches, found (every leech).

3. Are there rooms where I should go first? And where I shall
    go short before I finish Leech Hunter?

4. Are there any monsters which I haven't seen until the point
    where I have to light the statues of these animals? (I didn't know
    how to ask this question in English cause I don't know what's "Rätsel"
    in english)

There is a walkthrough guide in english if that is any help to you

If you manage to get all the leeches you can play the main game with unlimited ammo on all weapons

Comment

Half of help, half not.
      I have to set my Cube to English to have a use for that.
      I only know the german location names. Anyway thanks.
      But a map would be a lot better...

Unlimited Ammo for all my weapons? Also for the Shotgun (my fav weapon)?
      That would be great. Are there any weapons I can get. The only thing
      I've got is this (I don't know the English name) Hunting Gun you can find
      in the train. My highest was 47 Leeches until now.

Comment

There is the grenade launcher, the magnum, molotov cocktails, shotgun, and probably a couple of others i've forgotten about

Comment

Hey guys. Found something interesting by searching for other
          forums. It's a map with the locations of all weapons, leeches and
          everything else. It's in german. I'll try to translate it in English.

Last edited by レオンスコットケネディ; 07-27-2008, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I found this map with all the locations of leeches and weapons on it

Comment

Your's looks a bit better to me. Mine is a little bit too... I don't find the right words^^
              But yours doesn't seem to be only about leech hunter, isn't it?
              Anyways, I will use both maps. They are (is it allowed to write They're? I don't
              remember that I learned this...) a great help

Comment

Ja klar! Das ist toll, und ich liebe Biohazard 0 Du hasst wo ist leaches? Ich wiess nicht. ;)

tut mier lied, meine deutsch...ehhh so lala

They're is acceptable to use ;)

Comment

Originally posted by レオンスコットケネディ View Post
                  They are (is it allowed to write They're? I don't remember that I learned this...) a great help
                  That's fine English .
                  Remember with Leech Hunter there is more than 1 layout, I think maybe 2 or 3? It's been years since I played. So just restart the game 'til you get the one that matches your map.

Also, I read that you should just go through and blast everything, then collect the leeches while there are no enemies, so there isn't that pressure on your inventory. But I remember that enemies respawn when you're carrying 90+ leeches or something? I could be wrong. I beat it right after the game came out, and haven't touched leech hunter since.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, you are correct Gene.

The most frequent strategy involves killing off all of the enemies before you start collecting the leeches. Also, look at the leeches you come across. Basically, press the action button over them, but do not pick them up. This way their location will show up on your map when it comes time to look for them.

Once everything is dead, leave the leeches in the main hall and the surrounding rooms for last as weak to no enemies will respawn in these areas so you should be safe. Once you get a certain number of leeches, the enemies will start to respawn and you don't want your inventory to be 5 slots of leeches and a hand gun to take out a pack of hunters.

Using the map above posted by The Orginization, you can get the leeches in the room with the harder enemies first, then get the ones with the weaker enemies, working your way closer to the main hall...

I remember their being some leeches that don't sparkle and are practically invisible. Check the kitchen extensively.

Comment

Yes there are some bodies lying around that don't actually become zombies, these are sometimes lying on top of leeches.
                      Also some leeches can only be seen from certain camera angles so keep your eye's peeled constantly.
                      The kitchen is the worst place as there are leeches that can't be seen at all from what I remember.
                      I found that strategy best yes, going around killing everything you come across as collected leeches can't be put down so they take up inventory space constantly.

Comment

I have come so far that I got 99 Leeches, but then I didn't find
                        the last one and escaped. And out of a sudden (in the perfect moment)
                        we had a Power failure. So I didn't save it.

Originally posted by Stars g36
                        Ja klar! Das ist toll, und ich liebe Biohazard 0 Du hasst wo ist leaches? Ich wiess nicht. ;)
                        tut mier lied, meine deutsch...ehhh so lala
                        They're is acceptable to use ;)
                        You don't have to apologize. I can just understand the first two
                        sentences but, german is really hard to learn, no matter where
                        you live.

Comment

(Du hasst wo ist leaches? Ich wiess nicht) You asked where the leaches are, I don't know ;P and my German is uhh so so.

That sentence was completely wrong sorry, couldn't think how to say it...and I can't make the double S's

Comment

I think it's honorable even giving it a try. The sentence must look like this:

"Du hast gefragt wo die Egel sind? Ich weiss es nicht"

I think to even ask a little sentence you have to learn it at least a half year.
                            German is not that easy, and also not really a nice sounding language.
                            But I don't want to completely disappoint you. The most English-German Translators
                            are worse than any american who's speaking english.

Comment

Once everything is dead, leave the leeches in the main hall and the surrounding rooms for last as weak to no enemies will respawn in these areas so you should be safe. Once you get a certain number of leeches, the enemies will start to respawn and you don't want your inventory to be 5 slots of leeches and a hand gun to take out a pack of hunters.
                              Enemies respawn?
                              I never knew that. I've done 100 leeches a few times (just for fun) and never saw respawning anything (playing on normal difficulty). Maybe I just got lucky.
                              I go to every room and kill EVERYTHING, then dump all weapons and herbs from my inventories and go collect all the leeches.
                              From memory the hardest bits are the Hunters in the area at the end of the sewers, the leech men in the corridors and bathroom in the left side of the mansion and the crazy monkeys in the dungeon area. The powerful guns are nearly always in the same place, so it's best to grab them and clear those hard areas first.
                              I've had some fun doing Leech Hunter... Blasting the crap out stuff. It can be very satisfying .

Comment

Working...
                              X