Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Michelle Van Der Water (aka Sheeva)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Michelle Van Der Water (aka Sheeva)

When I read this on Kotaku, I was terrified. Aussie accents can ruin a film. Like that girl in Transformers. (Actually lots of things ruined that film). Actors have to mask them up (like Heath Ledger), otherwise it doesn't work. She's not voicing Sheeva anyway, so my fears were quelled. Yes, I'm Australian, and I have the accent, and I say G'day. It's true. (But we don't ride kangaroos to work).

Interesting she says that she was hired 1 year ago for the part. Hrmm... E3'07 backlash?
    sigpic

Comment

... we actually ride koala bears to work. No kidding.

Anyhoo, some people have a strong accent. I'm not one of them, but yes, that girl from Transformers and Rogue almost ruined the two movies with her stupid accent.

Comment

I cut an article out of Fridays (Melbourne) Herald Sun newspaper. I was gonna scan it and post it here but then realized it was word for word identical to the linked story and used the same photo.
        Plagiarism by the Herald Sun? ...who cares.
        But I'm surprised nobody has commented on this:
        The 30-year-old has scored an unique role as the heroine in the fifth instalment of hit video game Resident Evil, which will be released in October.
        October?!
        That would be nice but surely that's a mistake.

Comment

Old information methinks, wouldn't suprise me as its a press website.

Comment

Just in case that hasn't been posted yet. Some "interesting" shots in her portfolio there!

Comment

Cool video. Wonder how her accent will sound when the game comes out. Eitherway hopefully there is no corny dialouge between her and chris.

Comment

Cool link, Big Stu!
                Me likes it
                She's nice!
                She IS Sheeva (hear her roar!)

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong,but I can't see anywhere where it says she will be the voice for sheeva.

Comment

Working...
                  X