I just played the Biohazard Pachislot machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just played the Biohazard Pachislot machine

I just got back from the Pachinko Parlor.

The game is a traditional slot machine, not pachinko (little balls), so I'm not sure why they are calling it a Pachislot (hybrid) machine.

I spent about $10 playing it. You have to exchange yen for medals. It costs 3 medals to play. ~$10 buys around 45?

After putting in the medals, you push up on the control stick, and the reels spin.
    You push the buttons under the reels to stop that respective reel. You have to time it correct. It takes skill, which I didn't have.
    I didn't play for too long, maybe 10 mins in total.

Jill starts in the main hall, and you see her wonder around the hall, on the 2F, and then on the 2F of the dining room. The next scene she was in the corridor with Kenneth, and a zombie attacked. After she killed it, another was there. She dived into the room on the right. Plant 42 was in there and grabbed her.

Chris then starts in the main hall. Again, walks around the hall, the 2F of the hall and the dining room. Then in the same corridor where Jill saw the zombies, there was a hunter. It hurt Chris (I think coz I didn't get anything to line up. With Jill I must have). Next Chris was in the main hall, on his radio. I couldn't hear what he was saying (you can't hear anything in a Pachinko parlour).
    Then he was walking around again, and I ran out of coins.

It wasn't too exciting, and I didn't see anything new, or worthwhile spending another $10 on it. It takes skill to stop the reels in time. In the promo pack I have, there is a diagram which shows you the order of the icons on the reels. If I studied them, maybe I'd get better at the game, but I can't be bothered.

Here's some pics. One of the standee they had in the foyer. And another of the flag flying outside.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1563.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	405589

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1567b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	405590
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 08-12-2008, 11:07 PM.
    sigpic

It still sounds like fun...but I think its too easy to drop heavy loads of cash to play.
    Last edited by Bertha; 08-13-2008, 12:10 AM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

so it's a slot machine like 777? oh the joy, but how does it work gameplay wise?

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Gene!

I agree with Rosetta Mist on these kinds of things though, way too easy to dump cash on. I''m glad you kicked some Zombie ass. =D

Comment

Videos! I found videos of gameplay! Well, cutscenes.
          JillRealm has the PachiSlot videos up:

Crimson Head
          Forest
          Hunter
          Plant 42
          Lisa
          Yawn
          Tyrant

Looks like an RPG.
          So what do you guys think about the game/soundtrack judging from the videos? >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            Videos! I found videos of gameplay! Well, cutscenes.
            JillRealm has the PachiSlot videos up:

Crimson Head
            Forest
            Hunter
            Plant 42
            Lisa
            Yawn
            Tyrant

Looks like an RPG.
            So what do you guys think about the game/soundtrack judging from the videos? >_>
            Some look cheesy, others cool.

Thanks for the vids.

Comment

Working...
            X