Biohazard d20 creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard d20 creation

I may have just gotten started here, but I have been a fan since the first time I picked up Director's Cut (the first BH I got my hands on).

For those of you who don't play tabletop, the acquisition of Dungeons and Dragons by Wizards of the Coast spawned a standardized "backbone" from which nearly any RPG system could be made, called the d20 system. D20 modern is one such system, as is d20 Star Wars, etc...

There are many d20 systems out there, but nothing truly representative of Biohazard.

What I am in the process of doing is creating a Biohazard supplement for d20 Modern, which I propose to call d20 Biohazard - Made By the fans, for the fans, of the fans (bad joke, I know).

I would like to use pictures as well, but I am a poor artist on my best day. To anyone who can post quality pictures for the various creatures: I ask with the utmost respect for help with said pictures. I will give the artists their due credit in the front and back of the book I am writing it in. If you prefer to be credited by name instead of SN, then PM me your name, and it will be put into the credits section.

In my next post, I will post names of creatures and characters whose pictures I would like to use, if anyone would be gracious enough help me in this colossal fashion.

Pictures list (pics or links will help immensely)

I guess it's time to post the list of pictures I'm looking for. I will update this list via edits as I collect the pictures I will need, then post a notification with due thanks and credit.

Please let me apologize for and explain ahead of time for the lack of anything chronologically beyond BH3: Last Escape. The system will be for a Raccoon City-based game, since that is the most popular and well-known environment in the games, and allows for a lot of semi open-ended survival in the attempt to escape alive.

As I update the list, the pictures I have found will be put into bold print.

Characters I'm searching for:
    Alyssa (Outbreak)
    Sherry
    Barry
    Rebecca (ala BH 1)
    Jim (Outbreak)
    Billy (BH0)
    George (Outbreak)
    Leon (ala BH2)
    David (Outbreak)
    Cindy (Outbreak)
    Carlos
    Chris (ala BH1 or UC)
    Claire (ala BH2)
    Kevin(Outbreak)
    Yoko(Outbreak)
    Jill (ala BH3)
    Elza
    Wesker (ala BH1)
    Mark (Outbreak)
    Ada

Monsters I'm searching for:

Zombie
    Hunter Alpha
    Hunter Beta
    Hunter Gamma

Hunter (Poisonous one from CV)
    Cerberus
    Wasp
    Spider-Web Spinner
    Spider-Black Tiger

Chimera
    Plant 42
    Yawn
    Adder
    Neptune
    T-002
    T-103
    T-078
    Nemesis

Lisa Trevor
    Licker
    Cockroach
    Ivy
    Moth
    G-Larva
    Crocodile

Grave Digger
    Bat
    Eliminator
    Plague Crawler
    Lurker
    Centurion
    Stinger
    Regis Licker (Suspen-dead to those who have read the BradyGames guide to Outbreak)
    Green Zombie (Outbreak)
    Axe Man (Outbreak)
    Stalker (Male Lion from Outbreak File 2)
    Titan/Oscar (Outbreak File 2)
    Hyena

Horn Bill
    Crow
    Evil Shade (bulb of the plant boss from Flashback scenario Outbreak File 2)
    Drainer (The hanging bulb of the same plant)
    Dorothy (The Plant Boss itself)
    Mega Bite
    Giga Bite
    Nyx (the boss that absorbs people from Outbreak File 2)
    The Leech Man (Outbreak)
    Possibly Dr. Cameron from 4d EXECUTER
    Last edited by ElzaGotGypped; 08-28-2008, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Help is good

Sure! By all means, you can help however you want. Pics, Links, it doesn't matter. The more, the merrier!

I don't ask for free help, though. I will be compiling the document into a PDF, and anyone asks will get a copy.

Comment

Progress

Found the BH Outbreak Main Cast, as well as Elza and a grown up Sherry.

Comment

More Progress

I have found Jill (numerous, both BH1 and BH3 versions), Barry, Rebecca, Chris, Carlos, Wesker, Claire, Billy and Ada.
          Last edited by ElzaGotGypped; 08-18-2008, 10:40 PM. Reason: updates

Comment

add in the Poisonous Hunters from CV ;)

Comment

Thanks, I thought I was forgetting a few. If anyone else comes up with things I forgot from the main storyline (BH1/REMake, BH2, BH3, BHC:V) and the Outbreak games (my personal favorites).

Comment

ElzaGotGypped, did you get my PM? Should I make a link on the pictures for you?
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

You may be too far into this project to change things...but you might wanna check out the system fror a game called All Flesh Must be Eaten. It could possibly save you some effort if you used that one, and moddifed it to your own tastes.

Comment

AFMBE

I looked at the system, but I just couldn't get into it, and it didn't give me the feel I was looking for. It was a good system, in and of itself, but not my cup o java.

Comment

A hefty thanks to Nomad9026 for finding most of the pictures I needed!

Comment

Anytime
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Dude, this is a cool project, but just to let you know, there are some french people that make a d20 Supplement. There's also a Call Of Cthulhu one. Here the links:

French Modern Supplement d20
                          Call Of Cthulhu Supplement d20

Comment

I don't care for CoC and I've forgotten French, so I am creating one of my own for d20 Modern.

Comment

how will this game run...this is the first i have heard of this system

Comment

Working...
                              X