Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm thinking of selling my BioHazard collection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking of selling my BioHazard collection...

I'm so much more into collection Tomb Raider than BioHazard/RE now, mostly because TR stuff goes for much less than BioHazard things. However, would selling all the BH stuff be a smart move? It's gonna be so hard to let it all go.

Only do it if you truly, truly want to. If you have even the slightest bit of doubt, chances are high that you'll end up disappointed.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Just keep them. If you ever end up wanting to collect RE stuff again (which you know will happen anyway), you don't have to start from scratch.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

Hmmm... you're probably right.

Comment

Keep them. If you sell them you will regret about it.

Comment

Yes, money will always come around
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

It would be a wise move to keep them, otherwise you may regret selling them later on in life.

But if you do plan on selling them, make sure I get the memo!

Comment

Don't sell your Re stuff usless you have put some thought into it. Personally it will be harder to get some of the stuff back it you change your might and the stuff might be more money.

Comment

I'll have a good (the best?) RE collection when I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams. That's the way I look at things Right now I don't really care too much as long as I have access to all the games.

Comment

I suppose I am lucky to have some of the things in my collection (eg. big box PC RE3). Okay, I'll keep everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X