No announcement yet.

RE5 Location Confirmation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just signing in to let Darkmoon know that, it was only a joke. Albeit a sarcastic one. I hope to God it isn't set in Darfur though. Then all the genocide in Darfur would be attributed to Chris Redfield, the sole white man whiping out the aboriginal Darfur populations.

Comment

Sudan isn't that far off target to be honest. Especially after the country, well specifically Darfur, has been in that Sudan-Chad thing going on since like 2003 or 2005, it's been a while since Sudan has come on the radar. Alot of the country is war-torn through either war with Chad, or civil wars brought about by militias... I remember reading last month something about the war crimes and president of Sudan, but didn't think anything of it...

It would be pretty messed up on Capcom's part to make money off this, even if it was through the use of background references...
      Last edited by Project Omega; 08-25-2008, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
        Sudan isn't that far off target to be honest. Especially after the country, well specifically Darfur, has been in that Sudan-Chad thing going on since like 2003 or 2005, it's been a while since Sudan has come on the radar. Alot of the country is war-torn through either war with Chad, or civil wars brought about by militias... I remember reading last month something about the war crimes and president of Sudan, but didn't think anything of it...

It would be pretty messed up on Capcom's part to make money off this, even if it was through the use of background references...
        Ohhhhh. That's impressive, Project Omega. I like an intelligent man. I also like a man who knows his politics and history. I'm very impressed with you. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
        X