Biohazard Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Remake

Hi I got an american nintendo gamecube system and i was told that i won't be able to play Japanese games like Biohazard... is that true? Do i need to mod my gamecube or get the freeloader disc? I thought that this happened with PAL games... not with the Japanese ones,...

Please help me out.. ^^
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 08-22-2008, 09:16 PM.

You will need a freeloader disc to play Japanese games on an American gamecube.
    sigpic

Comment

^ What in reintardnations is going on here?!

Chris' Boob, meet Jill's Boob, now, shake tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
        ^ What in reintardnations is going on here?!

Chris' Boob, meet Jill's Boob, now, shake tits.

Chris' Boob, thats hilarious.
        On topic though: Why would you wanna play the Biohazard Remake?
        Why not just the American Resident Evil Remake? You'd be able to understand it more.
        However, Chris' Boob (), is right, if you wanna play the Japanese one, use Freeloader.

Comment

If you have the skills to do mod, then do that. Japanese and American NGCs have both firmwares (Japanese and American) installed in them. All you need to do is to install a small switch which will allow you to control the region your gamecube is. Unfortunately, this doesn't work on PAL gamecubes.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            If you have the skills to do mod, then do that. Japanese and American NGCs have both firmwares (Japanese and American) installed in them. All you need to do is to install a small switch which will allow you to control the region your gamecube is. Unfortunately, this doesn't work on PAL gamecubes.
            Those switches work good as they do get the job done. Hard mods are still the way to go though. I will say that freeloader does work pretty good.

Comment

Thanks a lot to all for ur time
              I just bought Bio Remake and i wanted to know if it was going to work on my GC.
              I guess i'll have to ge a freeloader disc if i want to play it first...

Comment

Or get an Action Replay Max for about $20.00. You can cheat on games and it can boot games from any region. I think Gamestop still sells them.

Comment

Or you always get them direct from the manufacturer.

www.codejunkies.com < They make AR/FL

Comment

Working...
                  X