Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Veronica X debriefing report

Hello everyone.
    If anyone could help me it would be great. I am looking for the debriefing report the was in the Code Veronica X strategy guide by Prima . I can not find it anywhere. If anyone has it, can scan and post it, or just put up an text version of it that would be great. Any download links would be nice to.

The Wesker Report : Debriefing

TOP SECRET :

The following report is Classified. Restricted viewing for Wesker confidantes only.

Originally a researcher for Umbrella Inc. (who covertly conducted bio-organic weapon experimentation and development (or "BOW"), Wesker's path changed after meeting with a talented scientist - William Birkin.

Wesker got a position S.T.A.R.S., the Special Forces Department of Raccoon Police Department to help Umbrella keep its operations secret. Wesker became leader of S.T.A.R.S., and at the same time devised his own secret plans.

7.24.1998. A freak murder near a mansion in the Raccooon City fores started it all. The mansion was a secret BOW lab, and the T-Virus was the cause of death. Umbrella instructed S.T.A.R.S. to remain out of the case. But because of public pressure, they moved in.

Umbrella planned to lead S.T.A.R.S. into combat with BOW experiments, gather combat data for analysis, and dispose of the team. The first squad was the Bravo team. Next was Alpha team - sent in to search and rescue. Only five survived from the initial 11: Bravo Team's Rebbecca Chambers and Enrico Moraine, and Alpha team's Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, and Barry Burton.

Now Wesker initiated his plan - to join a rival corporation and hand over Umbrella secrets. But he needed Tyrant combat data. He forced Barry Burton to draw the others to the Tyrant. Enrico found out about the plan, and was eliminated. Barry brought Jill along to fight the Tyrant.

Wesker injected Birkin's virus into himself in order to appear dead and to show his loyalty to the new corporation. After a period of stasis, the virus would bring Wesker back to life with super-human powers. Wesker then unleashed a Tyrant and let it attack him so that he could pretend it killed him. Success seemed inevitable. However, S.T.A.R.S. defeated the Tyrant, and the data was lost. Wesker's new form and vendetta against S.T.A.R.S. were born.

9.28.1998. Two months later, Wesker joined with Ada Wong, an agent sent to spy on Umbrella. The G-Virus was discovered, and Wesker knew Birkin was responsible. This independent research angered Umbrella, so Umbrella attempted to assassinate Birkin.

The salvage team (commanded by Hunk) got to the G-Virus before Wesker, but not before Birkin injected himself with it, turned into a monster, and tore Hunk's team apart. Soon after, another virus (the T-Virus) infected Racooon City.

9.29.1998. Umbrella Europe dropped in a new BOW - the Nemesis - for combat testing to hunt down and kill Jill, the remaining S.T.A.R.S. member. Wesker's organization needed Nemesis data. To cover up the whole affair, a Tyrant was dropped into Raccoon City to track and destroy Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield, who knew more than they should.

Birkin's daughter Sherry, had her father's research hidden inside a pendant. Ada and Leon Kennedy were dispatched to locate Sherry, while Wesker (still thought to be dead), worked in the shadows. Kennedy retrieved the T-Virus notes from Sherry with the help of Ada. Meanwhile, the corporation hurried to salvage the G-Virus from Birkin;s body, but Hunk was again ahead of them.

9.30.1998. The corporation's only option was to bring Birkin's monstrous form back to finish off Leon and Claire. Then the corporation could obtain combat data. After the fight between Leon, Claire, and the Birkin monster, somebody (possibly Wesker's corporation) came in to collect pieces of Birkin's body. Those pieces provided that company with the sought-after G-Virus data.

10.01.1998. The next morning, the government bombed Raccoon City to halt further viral outbreaks. Later, Claire left for Europe to locate Chris, and Leon joined an underground anti-Umbrella organization. Sherry is now held by Wesker's employer. However, there's something very odd about her....

-----------------

There you go. I couldn't find it in my archives so I typed it out for ya.

Comment

Thank you so much. This and other related sites are great. RE has to be one of the greatest series ever. I cant wait for 5 to come out and the new CGI movie. Again thanks so much

Comment

Hmm, that was a bit of a let down. I was hoping for some new information from it, but it just seems like its recycled info from Weskers Report.

Comment

I thought the same exact thing but never the less, it is a good source of information. Funny how capcom has to release information like this to clear up the plot when in should just be in the game.

Comment

yea I also have the top secret report too from the strat guide, I can take pics of it for ya, most likely not scans though.
            Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-24-2008, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Well, it confirms that Jill and Barry entered the Tyrant chamber atleast.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

some pix would be nice. thanks for all your help.

Comment

The G-Virus was discovered, and Wesker knew Birkin was responsible. This independent research angered Umbrella, so Umbrella attempted to assassinate Birkin.
                  Independent research? That doesn't make much sense. I thought that Birkin's G-virus project was authorised by Umbrella? By Spencer himself no less.
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 08-26-2008, 07:16 AM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

That's what I thought. It was Birkin attempting to keep the research and sell out to the US Goverment that got him hunted down. Or at least that's how I thought it had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      That's what I thought. It was Birkin attempting to keep the research and sell out to the US Goverment that got him hunted down. Or at least that's how I thought it had happened.
                      Hunk was sent by Christina of the French Umbrella Branch if that counts for anything. According to the archives anyway, not sure who exactly Christina is.

Comment

It might be referring to Umbrella Europe, and that they wanted the research for themselves. In fact, I've got a theory about that. As we all know, the NE-T parasite was an integral part in the eventual development of the G-virus, and the parasite itself was brought in from Umbrella Europe. They were the people who developed it. Now, let's say that Umbrella USA authorised Birkin's research (i.e. Spencer, Birkin himself, etc). Now, at some point Umbrella Europe find out that Birkin made this superior virus via their own creation so to speak (the NE-T parasite).

So as a result, UE think that Birkin is in a sense, profiteering from their research and thus they send in HUNK and friends to take back 'their work'. I don't know, just speculation I'm throwing out there.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

There were interesting points made on Christine Henri and the Loire Village here : http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1947

Comment

Working...
                          X