Biohazard 2 Remake on the way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    Yes, we're the stupid ones. This coming from a guy who has a poor grasp of English grammar - limited punctuation usage, run-on sentences, misspellings, etc. And, you can't use the excuse that English is your second language (since you do live in the UK, after all).

You really showed us.
    I'm dyslectic satisfied
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
      or just a straight port of the GC version ..
      no man...no

Comment

• A full RE2 remake would be enough for me to buy a Wii. Umbrella Chronicles almost made me want one enough, but playing through one of my top 5 favorite games all-time, remade with current-gen(sorta) graphics, would be enough for me to ignore those stupid, stupid controllers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          A full RE2 remake would be enough for me to buy a Wii. Umbrella Chronicles almost made me want one enough, but playing through one of my top 5 favorite games all-time, remade with current-gen(sorta) graphics, would be enough for me to ignore those stupid, stupid controllers.
          you can express my thoughts/feelings better than myself
          Last edited by Scott Green; 10-02-2008, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            A full RE2 remake would be enough for me to buy a Wii. Umbrella Chronicles almost made me want one enough, but playing through one of my top 5 favorite games all-time, remade with current-gen(sorta) graphics, would be enough for me to ignore those stupid, stupid controllers.
            Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is a great game. I bougtht the Wii the week before this game was released and I'm very happy with this game, recomended to all Resident Evil fans.
            Well, the idea of a Resident Evil 2 Remake is great. I thought it will be released on the GameCube but Capcom didn't make it so it would be a great new to have it for the Wii.

Comment

• I give up on Capcom if they remake RE2 after all this time. Constant porting and endless side stories is one thing, but remaking the entire series is way too much.

Especially since NOTHING SHOULD BE CHANGED ANYWAY.

A shitty light gun game this time containing an equally shitty, butchered RE2 "remake" and CVX scenario? That I could stomach.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Well I hope to see an RE2 remake especially since I own a Wii.
                Who knows maybe Capcom won't screw it up, remember if this remake sells well we could be seeing an RE3 remake!
                Last edited by Radical; 10-02-2008, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• There is a GOD, with the rumors are true. Just need to buy a Wii ^^;

Comment

• I thought this story had died when Capcom debunked it; it is dead right?

Comment

• I would actually like to see the RE2 remake on the PS3 rather than the wii. Better graphics would make the game scarier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        I thought this story had died when Capcom debunked it; it is dead right?
                        pretty much, yes

Comment

• Why does Capcom not want to remake Resident Evil 2? Im sure they have read the petitions, fans have been asking for a RE2 remake since RE1 remake was released. I mean, it should be somewhat easy for Capcom to do this since they already have the story, characters, monsters, etc. Im sure Capcom would hit the jackpot if they were to do this so why are they holding back? It doesnt make any sense if they know fans of the series really want this to happen, yet they wont bother with it.

Comment

• I've never been sure. Maybe because a Remake takes a lot more funds than the ports they oh so love. Possibly there staff is so wrapped up in other projects they don't have minions to spare.

Or, and this is my personal favorite, Capcom like fans to suffer.

Comment

• I figure that they've been porting things so much, they are most likely sick of working with the old stories ;P

That, and the old style games don't sell as well these days. So they'd need to really dedicate an entire team to making new scenarios and such for the new gameplay. I doubt they'd do that, when they already have a ton of next-gen hits like Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Re5. All their top tier teams are probably busy with new properties.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-11-2008, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Ok so i was looking into it and i came across this quote and a link to the source http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/re...l-5_0_7?page=2

"If we had the chance to go back and remake Resident Evil 2...you know, I think there is the demand for it. It's certainly something we would like to consider and think about, but, quite frankly our hands are full with Resident Evil 5 right now, and trying to get that out of the door, so we're going to have to put all of our focus on Resident Evil 5 for the moment." ~Takeuchi

I dont know how true that could be for all i know its totally bogus

Comment

Working...
                                X