Biohazard 2 Remake on the way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andyfer_Ruu View Post
    i wouldnt mind seeing an re3 remake aswell, i want to see a hi res nemesis : D
    With that robot voice that failed yet Capcom thought was cool?
    No thank you, UC ruined Nemesis for me, I don't want him raped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
      Yup, i agree. After REbirth, and seeing Jill in her RE3 clothes I was like, ''God imagine how cool Nemesis would look in an RE3 remake!!'' Admittedly, he looked good but THAT voice was just bad. So im happy enough to make do with the high res Nemesis visuals that we got in Survivor 2 and UC. No doubt with Capcom being Capcom, they'd prob just use the same voice samples from UC considering he doesnt say eh, anything else in the game.

Comment

• Who's to say the Nemesis isn't a robot hey, no one thought about that have they? :p

Comment

• Nemesis has a master parasite inside of him, is that proof enough?

Comment

• I think Nemesis is a BOW,but he acts like a robot,so yeah,I prefer him as a robot than a monster

Comment

• Except that just makes him like the Terminator. I'd much rather have a BOW then a cyborg. ...Although RE was originally going to have cyborgs, so...
              Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-10-2009, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• i think after all the complaints they have gotten about NEMESIS in UC, if they make an RE3 remake they would make it more like the original STARSSSSssss....

or, just use the original voice, i wouldn't mind, XD

Comment

• RE_UC nemesis voice sucks for sure... I was disappointed.
                  Maybe the re4 perspectives are just for bosses, that would be cool.
                  Last edited by Neoblast; 01-11-2009, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Remember guys, this wasn't confirmed in the end >_> It was probably fake =/

Comment

• Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                      Yup, i agree. After REbirth, and seeing Jill in her RE3 clothes I was like, ''God imagine how cool Nemesis would look in an RE3 remake!!'' Admittedly, he looked good but THAT voice was just bad. So im happy enough to make do with the high res Nemesis visuals that we got in Survivor 2 and UC. No doubt with Capcom being Capcom, they'd prob just use the same voice samples from UC considering he doesnt say eh, anything else in the game.
                      I'd rather they used samples from the apocalypse movie, i thought the Nemesis voice on there was excellant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyfer_Ruu View Post
                        I'd rather they used samples from the apocalypse movie, i thought the Nemesis voice on there was excellant.
                        i thought his apocalypse voice was a little weird actually, i would prefere just the original NEMESIS voice used in the Remake of RE3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                          Not to mention the CLANG CLANG CLANG and the "I'm just gonna walk really slowly lolololol" horseshit.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Sorry to be bringing this topic up again but was just thinking while playing RE DS last night - never mind a full RE2 remake, I'd be happy with RE2 DS!!!! I love re ds!!

Comment

• Well I can't see why the remake shouldn't have the orignal voice, didn't G.S 2 have it?
                              I would want the Nemesis to be able to perform more moves, like being able to chuck you to the ground and then pick up your weapon and toss it to the other side of the room (with a rocket launcher, this would be hard but still), now that would be scary.
                              Also i'd want more game time with Carlos and to TALK ABOUT THE NEMESIS MORE, instead of him chatting Jill up outside the building they just fought the Nemesis. Sure thats Carlos for you but still.
                              On the subject of if hes machine or B.O.W, i'd say he's a B.O.W but in U.C a robot. And talking about the D.S, the touch screen could come in good use, like tapping the screen in time to dodge or just tapping the screen as fast as you can to stop the nemesis from picking you up and turning you into a jill sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                              X