need help finding Jack Krauser artworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help finding Jack Krauser artworks

I am in the midst of a project and I require all sorts of Jack Krauser official artworks from Capcom for references. Unfortunately my hard disk got corrupted and all my RE assets are gone (temporarily till data recovery performed on that hard disk).

I will appreciate it if anyone could zip up the artworks of Krauser and send to me as its a little urgent...

G to the O to the OGLE!

Okay, so I suck at cheerleading, but the point is, try Google. Or Yahoo. Whatever makes you happy.

Comment

You are the xfactor that did the chinese translations, right? These are the only renders I have. All of them are press renders. If you need any more help go ahead and hit me up on my MSN.
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks! That's enough for now. I don't know if I will need more of his references in the future but I will be sure to contact you for them.
        Last edited by xfactor; 09-09-2008, 11:46 AM.

Comment

If you EVER need any more, here's a good place to start:
          http://jackkrauser.net/
          *cough*obsession*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Krispy View Post
            You are the xfactor that did the chinese translations, right? These are the only renders I have. All of them are press renders. If you need any more help go ahead and hit me up on my MSN.
            These.are.AWESOME!!

Comment

Working...
            X