Jill Valentine ReMix (By Me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill Valentine ReMix (By Me)

Well this is something ... weird. I know, but well just wanted to get some feedback of it. I made this some time ago. It's supposed to be a remix of Jill using some phrases from RE3. Some parts are kinda cool but well it's something I made while I was boring so don't expect the big thing ^^

Please any comment will be much appreciated ^^

Not really my type of music.

But if I opened an RE themed club, that would be the first track I would play and it would be repeated many times.

It's growing on me, as I said not my type of music, but something keeps pulling me in. Gonna put it on my mp3 player for repeated listening, maybe if this type of music, was done with more RE themes, maybe I could get into it.

4/5 only loses a point because its not my type of music, but I like it anyway.
    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting. Never worked with Acoustica Mixcraft, might have to give that a go

Comment

Thank you a lot guys!

I really appreciated ur comments

Nice review Enigma ;) Yeah I know electronic/pop music it's not like everyone's gonna enjoy. My fav part is when she says September 28th daylight" ^^

Comment

I really liked it. Im not into that kind of music but I wish when my girl dragged me to the club that they were playing this. Maybe I would get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
            Thank you a lot guys!

I really appreciated ur comments

Nice review Enigma ;) Yeah I know electronic/pop music it's not like everyone's gonna enjoy. My fav part is when she says September 28th daylight" ^^
            It wasn't just the September 28th part, I liked the use of RE sound in general, but I would have liked to hear more of Nemesis using "Stars", as you said, not everyone is gonna liike the style, but I tried to give it a fair review anyway. Maybe too much Nemesis would have ruined it, I don't really know.

I find music similar to games, if you're only gonna stick to certain types of (music/games), you're only hurting yourself, Mortal Kombat & Trainspotting soundtracks made me think that and your track only reinforces my view, good stuff.

If you have anymore and you don't mind, send more my way. Always willing to try new music. (Imaginihg a Barry track, done in the style of Tenacious D)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
              I really liked it. Im not into that kind of music but I wish when my girl dragged me to the club that they were playing this. Maybe I would get into it.
              Haha, thanks! I just wanted to share this, some friend of mine said to me : Now you're trying to make Jill sing? You're sick". XD. In fact, I was joking, got some really nice dialogs ripped from the game and decided to mess with those and ended up with this...
              Now I'm glad at least it's hearable

Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
              It wasn't just the September 28th part, I liked the use of RE sound in general, but I would have liked to hear more of Nemesis using "Stars", as you said, not everyone is gonna liike the style, but I tried to give it a fair review anyway. Maybe too much Nemesis would have ruined it, I don't really know.

I find music similar to games, if you're only gonna stick to certain types of (music/games), you're only hurting yourself, Mortal Kombat & Trainspotting soundtracks made me think that and your track only reinforces my view, good stuff.

If you have anymore and you don't mind, send more my way. Always willing to try new music. (Imaginihg a Barry track, done in the style of Tenacious D)
              You were pretty generous on ur review . Unfortunately I just made this one. Maybe later I can try with RE1 XD that would be outstanding. Well, I'm not like trying to make characters sing, just put some situations from the game with an electric music, not suitable for everyone but at least funny.
              I wish Nemmy would have spoken a little bit more, there's no use of having him in a whole song saying Stars!"... that would be annoying indeed. I will try some more in the near future, I really thought you all would be upset by this. I was quite socked when I read that one of the members liked it ^^

Thanks a lot guys for posting your thoughts!
              Last edited by Jill Lover; 09-12-2008, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Thats cool.

Always willing to try something new.

Didn't mean to put pressure on you to make more, but yeah I liked it.

sigpic

Comment

No trouble at all . I'll be messing with some sounds from the game later... I don't know which type of music I should use for them though... Maybe rock?

Comment

Rock & metal is my main type of music.

But as I said before, new types of music is always good.

Just out of curiosity, what time is it in Argentina?

Here in Scotland its 4:33 am. I don't sleep much.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I will try some new styles. Stay tunned ^^

Here its 12:57 a.m I should be sleeping right now, tomorrow I have English school.

Comment

Working...
                      X