No announcement yet.

Sienna Guillory back in RE4 Afterlife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have sex with Sienna Guillory. Not that she would with me. Or maybe she would. I honestly don't know, and let's face it, I'll never have the chance to even get close to her. Saying "get close" sounds stalker-ish. Just know that given the chance, and with her consent, I would mount her.
    Gee Randomwab. How, er... romantic of you.
    I'm sure Sienna would be thrilled to hear it.
    Perhaps you should send Miss Guillory an email, explaining how you feel about her.

Comment

Yes, Jill was OK for her part, I just hate the kitchen part, why the match would put out?
      That was ridiculous... Jill was left being such an idiot... trying to be supercool like Alice.

Comment

Darkmoon, that's not a bad idea. Why not have RE3.5: Jill''s Tales or something like that?

Comment

i liked the first movie, the second was alright but the third sucked

Comment

Just wondering, how does Leon died in the re movie universe?
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I can't remember if it ever actually says. He was supposed to be Jill's partner and his dying is how she got suspended. But I seem to recall it was only mentioned in a newspaper thing, so...

Comment

I think she did a great job sticking to the Characters roll, she needs to return and kick ass, thats all I have to say, she is hott!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  I can't remember if it ever actually says. He was supposed to be Jill's partner and his dying is how she got suspended. But I seem to recall it was only mentioned in a newspaper thing, so...
                  It was mentioned in a promotional "newspaper" that was passed out by a woman dressed as Jill at the E3 the year Apocalypse came out. It said something to the effect of Jill being suspended for both reporting seeing monsters in the Arklay Mountains and because she was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder over the death of her partner, Leon Kennedy.

However, I don't see how that in any way would prevent Anderson from sticking Leon into the fourth movie if he so desired. He hasn't even followed his own canon that he established in the movies themselves, so I highly doubt a promotional item holds any weight for him plot-wise.

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                  I would have sex with Sienna Guillory. Not that she would with me. Or maybe she would. I honestly don't know, and let's face it, I'll never have the chance to even get close to her. Saying "get close" sounds stalker-ish. Just know that given the chance, and with her consent, I would mount her.
                  You don't have very high standards, do you?
                  Last edited by Archelon; 09-28-2008, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Sienna was great in RE2. Besides, she PLAYED REmake with her brother to copy some cool movements of Jill. Like the standing pose, holding gun style while walking and the "caution" pose when you're bad hurt. Also i noticed the walking style like remake whe she's in the kitchen (when you walk without a gun). She said she loved the way Jill moved her hips during the game, and that Milla seemed jelous that day so she had sex with Ardenson all over again and got more scenes... (?!)

Comment

Aren't Jovovich and Anderson married with child?

Comment

Yes, yes they are.

This may or may not explain whey Alice became such a massive feature of the films, forcing all other characters as deep into the background as humanly possible. Personally? I suspect when the guy producing and writting the movies, as I believe Anderson does with 2 and 3, is banging the lead actress and spawning with her you know there's gonna be a some bad moments.

Although it does beg the question...why does he always write scenes with her naked?

Comment

I meant, Milla knew that Sienna would kick her ass, that's why Jill got minors parts, dressed to kill, beautiful as hell, Milla knew that she had to do something about it.

They weren't married during RE2 Apocalypse.

I don't know what to say about the naked scenes, I mean c'om.... what does she have to show?... she's a table...

Comment

The only good roles I have seen Milla in:

1. A Fashion Model
                            2. Lelu in the Fifth Element

That is it. As much as I love her, and think she's amazingly beautiful, girlfriend was the poster child for those crappy movies.

Comment

No, no no no no...if they butcher Chris the way they did other characters in those movies, I swear to God I won't even ATTEMPT to see the movie like I did the last two. The first one was meh.

Comment

Working...
                              X