New GamesTM scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    That's probably because RE1, and by extension REmake with its additions and revisions, has the most solid narrative in the whole series.
    That is for sure.

Comment

What do they mean by Halo Generation?
      It means they want RE5 to appeal to kids who have only been playing games since Halo was released
      I take it that means ACTION and LOTS OF IT. Apparently kids nowadays have the attention span of a goldfish, so they might get bored if a minute goes by when the're not shooting shit...
      Actually, they were referring to the controls and want noobs to be able to pick it up and play (like Halo and Gears) without having to confront a different set of controls.
      It's kind of an insult to long time, loyal fans but it's also perfectly understandable. Capcom want to make money and LOTS OF IT, so they want the game to appeal to the 'masses' and be as popular and as playable as possible.
      Besides, the new controls don't sound that different to RE4 and I don't think I'll mind the change (and there will be control options too).

Comment

Halo Generation...why does that sound so disgusting to me?

Comment

Because a lot of them believe better graphics and more shooting makes the best game ever, and storyline, origionality and even the lenght of the game can go screw themselves so long as there's enough ammo to take out at least three US States?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Because a lot of them believe better graphics and more shooting makes the best game ever, and storyline, origionality and even the lenght of the game can go screw themselves so long as there's enough ammo to take out at least three US States?
            Well-said, guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Sounds like Counter Strike Source...

Comment

Working...
              X