Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 3.5 videos

Hi:
    I dowload some time ago some videos of RE3.5 with "in game" footage in high quality (DVD Rip I think). My hard disk was broken and I lost the videos...
    Have someone this videos in high quality and without watermarks, please?

This is one of the videos I'm asking:
    http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0tZJJKros

Thanks a lot.

It reminds me of Silent Hill..that sure would have been interesting to play.

Comment

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
      It reminds me of Silent Hill..that sure would have been interesting to play.
      Yes, It would... It's some different but it looks good.
      Could someone upload these videos in high quality and without watermarks, please??

Comment

Yeah, and If capcom would have released this unfinished I still would have bought it!

Comment

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
          Yeah, and If capcom would have released this unfinished I still would have bought it!
          Yes!!! I would have bought it too... looks great!!!
          Last edited by Kensou; 10-02-2008, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Your DVD source would be helpful Was it a preview DVD or a presspack DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              Your DVD source would be helpful Was it a preview DVD or a presspack DVD?
              Hi:
              I'm not 100% sure but I think it's from this DVD:

Comment

Would it have been interesting? Yes.

Would it have been good? Not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Would it have been interesting? Yes.

Would it have been good? Not so sure.
                  I'll agree with you here, it was scraped for some reason, afterall. But it would surely be interesting to see this thing.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Sorry, but, 'Hook-Man' just does not do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      Sorry, but, 'Hook-Man' just does not do it for me.
                      The only thing I liked about him was that he would be down a corridor and appear in front of you in the blink of an eye.

That scared me when I first saw it.

Comment

It's a shame Dot50Cal feels the need to re-encode everything and add a watermark.
                        Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-03-2008, 02:11 AM.
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                          It's a shame Dot50Cal feels the need to re-encode everything and add a watermark.
                          Nobody have the videos without watermark and at high quality? I can't recovery nothing from my hard disk...

Comment

I'm afraid that noone has them in high quality and without watermark but Dot50Cal (at least that someone has re-encode it straight from the dvd for personal use) and I don't think he's gonna upload them without the watermark any time in the future. You can always wait for a member to upload the video you're talking about but with watermark.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                              I'm afraid that noone has them in high quality and without watermark but Dot50Cal (at least that someone has re-encode it straight from the dvd for personal use) and I don't think he's gonna upload them without the watermark any time in the future. You can always wait for a member to upload the video you're talking about but with watermark.
                              But I download these videos some time ago in high quality and without watermarks.... I think some other people did download this too... Please, if someone could upload these videos (high quality and without watermarks) I will be very thankful.

Comment

Working...
                              X