What I think will happen in RE5..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I think will happen in RE5..

So it's like this... I believe that for at least 80% of the game, you will fight the Las Plagas like enemies, but maybe that last percent will be against the B.O.W.'s. The only reason I think that is 'cause Capcom said B.O.W.s are returning and I think when you come into confrontation with Wesker, you will fight against some zombies (since Capcom already said the animations were complete).

I think that Wesker will release a virus and it's an instant "Mansion Incident" all over again.

Well that's mainly what I hope...

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
    you will fight against some zombies (since Capcom already said the animations were complete).
    Thats what I was thinking a little while ago. I thought about how Kawata keeps saying "something that is beyond your imagination" will happen, which got me thinking maybe towards the end of the game the Las Plaga-like enemies will turn into fast-moving zombies or something. But that is a good point, since they already have the zombie animations there could be some chance.
    Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-03-2008, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
      Thats what I was thinking a little while ago. I thought about how Kawata keeps saying "something that is beyond your imagination" will happen, which got me thinking maybe towards the end of the game the Las Plaga-like enemies will turn into fast-moving zombies or something. But that is a good point, since they already have the zombie animations there could be some chance.
      I seem to remember a long time ago it was said that the enemies would not be zombies or ganados, but something else. Seems that was one of their scrapped ideas, unfortunately. I just wish that some zombies do show up, like mixed in with the ganados to REALLY keep you on your feet. How awesome would that be?

Comment

That'd be aweome. I'd love to see zombies and Ganados goin' at it, killing each other.

Comment

I want a hand-to-hand, environment-accentuated, epic, slow-motion battle between Chris and Wesker a la MGS4's final battle. These two have been going at it for years, and this sooner or later needs to come to a head. Chris and Wesker MUST fight.

Comment

I just hope there's no crappy kill-the-final-boss-with-a-rocket-launcher ending. There's no enjoyment in that at all.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              I just hope there's no crappy kill-the-final-boss-with-a-rocket-launcher ending. There's no enjoyment in that at all.
              Amen to that. That would be too much...and as for the fight between Wesker & Chris that CR29 spoke of: It. Must. Be. Epic.

(And not a silly hunting knife sword fight like the Krauser / Leon battle in RE4.)

Comment

If Sheva is with Chris from start to finish....she better NOT be involved in a fight with Chris and Wesker.

I'm personally eager to see the bonus minigame they are adding.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                  If Sheva is with Chris from start to finish....she better NOT be involved in a fight with Chris and Wesker.

I'm personally eager to see the bonus minigame they are adding.
                  I was thinking the same thing. Sheva's cool and all, but the final showdown needs to be Chris (ONLY) -vs- Wesker.

And it needs to be much cooler than their showdown in RECV. (Which also has not aged well, graphically.)
                  Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-04-2008, 12:40 AM.

Comment

There wasn't a showdown in CVX. There was a beatdown with Chris looking pathetic.

Maybe he took all those steroids so he can do better in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
                      There wasn't a showdown in CVX. There was a beatdown with Chris looking pathetic.

Maybe he took all those steroids so he can do better in the rematch.
                      Yes, that is true that Chris took a beating twice from Wesker in RECV. But they still met for a "showdown" at the submarine dock. Wesker just happened to wipe the floor with Chris.

Which I think is the perfect plot element to explain Chris's increase in muscle mass. If you knew you'd someday again face a superhuman adversary, you'd do whatever you could to gain some sort of leverage (since you'd be unable to gain an advantage).

If Chris & Wesker face-off in RE5, I'd still place my bet on Chris getting his ass handed to him again, a time or two. I wonder how he'll eventually kill Wesker...?
                      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-04-2008, 12:58 AM.

Comment

I honesty think that Chris is going to foil Weskers plans but Wesker will still get away at the end. Chris finishing off Wesker would be nice but don't see it happening.

Comment

Wesker will never be defeated.

The last we'll see of him, he'll be hanging upside down laughing hysterically as Chris leaves him to go battle Excella/Microphone man.

Comment

Wow that would be definetely awesome! I began to miss those corpses already ^^
                            They were and still are the main reason why RE is my fav game, because of the zombies.
                            I hope Jill appears in the end, to kick Wesker's ass...

Comment

Wesker's death is a tricky subject. We've been shown already that he is pretty much invincible. If he is anywhere even near death, he can just jump the fuck outta there or falcon punch his way to victory. His punches also have the power of a bulldozer. There's no way Chris can get into a fight with him and even hope to win, even with those melon smuggling arms of his. He's already been shown to be easily taken down by standard enemies, how do you think he'd fare against Wesker? Not to mention, he got his shit kicked in by Wesker in CVX

His death needs to be something smart and believable for a man in his position. No bloody mutations either. I give up if that's the case.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                              X