Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the series shoudl end... or restart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the series shoudl end... or restart?

Note to readers that this is a lengthy read and is kind of a fan fic. Some parts aren't properly fleshed out either. I have been working on this for a while and it isn't quite finished yet, so there are still inconsistencies.

Here's how the series should end:

After 5, if Chris doesn't defeat him during 5 that is, Chris finally learns of Wesker's whereabouts and tracks him down with an armada of soldiers as well as past RE characters. It turns out that Wesker's base is actually in the old remains or Raccoon City, deep down in the old Umbrella labs. From the information that they have collected, it seems that Weskers is rebuilding the facility and he is in the old abandoned B4 level. It also seems as he has workers reconstructing it, he has B.O.W.s in cold storage. Once everyone is there, Wesker will release the last samples of T and initiate the final viral breakout. He will also release all the B.O.W.s he has and awaits Chris in in office.

Wesker sits in his chair and looks at his monitor ad Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, and a few others approach the facility. "At long last Chris, you have come.". The other characters battle the B.O.W.s as Chris goes off to end his fight against Wesker.

Chris confronts Wesker in his office and the battle insures. "Wesker! It ends here and now! Umbrella can not be allowed to return!" he yell's at Wesker. "You're right, it will end her and now, but I will be the one standing." During the battle Chris injects himself with a serum of a sort, which enables him to fight against Wesker. The longer and more often Chris was given a serum which is made to help provoke the body into releasing adrenaline. This serum also increases a persons strength, senses, as well as concentration. The only downside is that it has a limited number of uses before it no longer works in the body. Chris uses the serum during battle, and his body starts to build up a tolerance to it which will eventually render it useless.

As Chris gains the upper hand and Wesker's health dwindles, something snaps in Wesker's mind. He begins to wildly mutate uncontrollably. Now he is much like a Tyrant or G monster. Chris is then no longer a match for him and attempts to flee but Wesker has other plans. He stops Chris and stand there over him so confident. Chris notices that Wesker has a flap on his chest (where it would open and his heart would beat/pulsate. Wesker then smacks Chris across the floor over to a desk. Chris begins to stand and remembers that he has a grenade on him. Chris draws the grenade, pulls the pin, and rushes Wesker. He dodges one of Wesker's attacks and plants the grenade in his chest, the rolls away. Wesker's hand are to large to reach into the flap. as he struggles the grenade explodes and blows Wesker to pieces.

Chris stands up and mutters the words he has been wanting to say for a long time "it's finally over". He then turns his attention to Wesker's desk and walks over to it. Chris looks over all the files on the HDD as well as over a few discs and a nearby safe. Chris is astonished to see that everything on Umbrella is on Wesker's computer as well as several back up discs. This means everything: B.O.W.s, how to make the viruses as well as a plethora of other info.Chris initiates a HDD wipe by hacking into the computer. This wipe will wipe out the PC's files as well as anything else that's on the network. One by one Umbrella's history is being erased from existence. With these files gone, no one else can replicate the T or G strains. Chris takes all of the back up CD's and properly crushes/breaks them.

He turns away from the PC and picks up his radio and instructs everyone to leave, he is going to self destruction the building. Claire comes onto the radio and argues with him, but he reassures her it is over and he'll be right out. She continues to try to convince him to hurry, he then says "I've got to see this through Claire, don't worry I'll be okay", then turns off his radio.. Claire only could stare at the silent radio as she begins to curse at Chris. Leon the looks over at her and reassures her that everything will be alright. Chris then turns back to the PC and starts the self destruct sequence. He sits down in a chair and leans back. "All these years... All these years we've fought and persevered. It's finally come down to this. Umbrella is now finally gone". There is only minutes left until self destruct.

There is something happening over by Wesker's remains. They start to reanimate. Chris opens his eyes and says "Heh, I didn't think it was over, Wesker". He sits forward as Wesker's limbs come back together and Wesker stands up, "Did you really think you could defeat me Chris? Hah hah hah! Don't make me laugh!". "Well Wesker, there's only 3 minutes left to self destruct, so watcha gonna do?" Chris says to him with a laugh. Wesker snickers and begins to charge him . At that second, something hits Wesker's leg and blows it clean off. Wesker's falls and tumbles a bit be fore looking up. "Jill, you made it" he says. Jill stand is in the doorway with a grenade launcher in hand. Chris walks up to her ns puts his hand on her shoulder. "Ready to go?" he says. She nods her head and Chris looks back at Wesker as he struggles to move around. "See ya in hell Wesker" Chris shouts as he and Jill turn and run down the hall.

Wesker then pulls himself over to his PC to see that all the files are gone and there is only 1 minute left. He then trie to disable self destruct, a message pops up saying the password has been changed. "You did win in the end, Chris. I wouldn't expect any better from my own men.". Chris and Jill through many hallways and passages before they get to an elevator. Chris tells Jill to get inside, but she refuses and says "No, you aren't gonna pull that "I'm gonna be a hero" crap this time. This time it's my turn". Chris smiles and gets in. The lift begins to ascend.Meanwhile everyone is waiting on the surface as the building is about to explode. Claire had her eyes fixed on the lift they used in infiltrate the base. As the lift rose to the top, both Jill and Chris ran out just seconds before the building exploded. Claire runs over to Chris and starts smaking him furiously "You jerk!! You JERK!!" she cries out. He then wraps his arms around and says it's finally over.All the other characters close in and the end credits begin to roll.

EPILOUGE: After the credits it focuses on an elderly man in a hospital bed. He is old and is hooked up to a resperator. There on a monitor infront of him, was a live video feed from his private satelite. The feed was streaming live images of the battle at Raccon. He lets out a raspy laugh as he sees Wesker die and Chris erasing the files. "Wesker, you were a fool, but now you are finally gone. Now that Chris erased all the other data duplicates, I have the only one left, the original file!. With this I, Oswald Spencer, will bring back my empire. Not as Umbrella, but as a new more powerful entity!!" He exclaims as the video dims and he starts to laugh. It seems the horror shall never end. A new series is born and the fight conintues against an even bigger corporation.

What are your thoughts on this. I figure it's a great ending to the series. I also think it is quite impossible to eradicate all traces of umbrella. This is why I thought it was perfect to have Spencer start another corporation.
    Last edited by FeurMensch; 10-04-2008, 03:40 PM.

That's interesting, but I don't think Capcom will ever let Resident Evil end. Also, your story could use some paragraphs, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
      That's interesting, but I don't think Capcom will ever let Resident Evil end. Also, your story could use some paragraphs, man.
      Yeah, I'll do that. I also noticesed the one i posted was on outdated one, so i posted my near final version. You should maybe re-read it ;)
      Last edited by FeurMensch; 10-04-2008, 03:44 PM.

Comment

*At Umbrella Corp*

Chris: Oh My God its Wesker!
        *Bang, Wesker dies*
        Leon: Haha I win muhaha!

Chris: Trying to steal my spotlight again are you?
        Leon: Maybe so, but this is my game now!
        *Chris gets shotgun and blows Leon away*
        Chris: It's mine now, bitch. *Kills Leon*

Whore: Self destruction in 10 seconds.
        Sherry: Chiiiiss!!
        Chris: Shit...
        *Boom*

Claire: Oh my God im randomly pregnant.
        *Plop*
        Baby: *Grins, red eyes*
        Last edited by Gradon; 10-04-2008, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Lol, Gradon

Comment

that would be a pretty cool movie

Comment

Originally posted by mamock116 View Post
              that would be a pretty cool movie
              Thanks. I think it's kind of a typical ending, but none the less a fitting end to the series.

Comment

Preferably, I'd like to see the demise of Spencer. Hes the last reminding leg of Umbrella. Once thats done, I feel all ties to the history of the series are severed, and I won't mind so much once it moves into the new storyline that 4 started, since I'll be satisfied that the old one was concluded.

Comment

Preferably, I'd like to see the demise of Spencer.
                  oh snap

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by A-J; 10-11-2008, 01:15 PM.

Comment

-
                    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Not bad. I think with 5 they are trying to wrap somethings up but the series will be dragged out. RE 6 & 7 anyone.

Comment

The trouble is, at the rate which Capcom moves, we'll all look like Spencer by the time RE7 comes along...

Comment

I'm sure they already have plans for RE 6 as it is capcom's cash cow.

Comment

I see the future of the series becoming a SOCOM-like shooter, honestly. I know its often joked about, but with the BSAA teams, and the series going more and more into action territory, I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years we see a new squad-based tactical shooter set in the universe.

This will likely be a spin-off, while the main game keeps the RE4/5 style.

Comment

Since I never really cared about the characters, I wouldn't mind them doing a new series using the older style, using normal characters. Perhaps a Sweet Home remake? It pisses me off, cause while there's a bit of similar games, none of them ever had an engine as sweet to use as the Resident Evil ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X