Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No i'm not saying otherwise either, i was just asking that's all

Comment

People have been finding 1.5 ISO or the actual game, but we are the ones on this forum that will make history and be able to find it. I must not give up!!

Comment

"How much broadband quota you get every month determines how much chance you'll have of finding 1.5"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My philosophy.
        Last edited by Helegad; 10-09-2008, 04:50 AM.

Comment

That's a shockingly bad philosophy don't you think?

There's people here who'll have unlimited bandwidth and they'll still never find it.

Something as revered as 1.5 will not be found loitering on Limewire or whatever P2P people think they'll find it on.

Comment

But you still have a better chance of finding it than, say, people with 5GB a month.

Stop trying to piss me off, please.

Comment

hahaha get over yourself, it's not about you.

You don't have ANY chance of finding it online anywhere, that's just how it is.

Comment

I know it's not all about me.

I'm trying to keep civilized here but you're making it hard.

How about you start making an effort to find 1.5 anywhere you can instead of passing off every idea that I come up with as "total shit".

Comment

I'd rather search under my stairs for a Unicorn to be fair...the chances are the same.

Let it be known though, that nowhere have i ever stated that anyone's ideas for finding 1.5 as "total shit" as you put it. I asked a simple enough question about the attempts listed in this thread, you're the one getting in a state over it, and at no point have i been uncivilised.

Comment

hahaha get over yourself, it's not about you.
                    I call that uncivilized.

And go look under your stairs for a unicorn, might find a copy of 1.5 there too
                    Last edited by Helegad; 10-09-2008, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X