No announcement yet.

Cheat Help- for the noobs and cheaters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat Help- for the noobs and cheaters!

Aside of me being a RE fanatic and a beta hunter, I'm also a cheat user. If you need codes or cheats for any RE game, please leave me a post and I'll get on the hunt then. Here are a few I know:

Resident Evil Directors Cut: PSX

Instant Reset- Hold Start+Select for 3 seconds.

Double Ammo and Ink Ribbon: Select New Game and highlight Advanced mode and hold Right for 5 seconds. The word Advanced will turn green, showing the code is confirmed. Now, you'll have 30 HG Clips instead of 15 and 6 Ink Ribbons instead of 3.

Completion Bonuses:
    Infinite Magnum: Complete Advanced mode once.

Infinite R. Launcher: Complete Advanced mode again on the completed data you saved on, under 3 hours. Hint: Use the Infinite Magnum to make things a lot easier.

Secret Ending: Complete the game under 3 hours and under 3 saves, with the Infinite R. Launcher.

Closet Key: Beat the game on any mode, with the Best Ending.

Resident Evil 2 Demo- REDC Bonus Disc

Mode Selection- At the main menu, hold Right on Start Game, then Normal and Rookie modes will be usable.

Resident Evil 2- Dual Shock Version- PSX

Unlimited Ammo: During the game, go to Options, Button Config, then highlight Aim and hold R1 and press Square 10x. The box over Aim turns red, showing the code is confirmed. Now, all weapons you get will now have unlimited ammo.

Completion Bonuses:
    EX Battle: Complete the Game on any mode.

Infinite S. Machine Gun: Complete the Game on either A or B scenario under 3:30, with a A or B rank.

Infinite R. Launcher: Complete the A or B game under 2:30, A or B rank

Infinite Gattling Gun: Complete the A or B game under 3:00, A or B rank.
    (please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Ranks:
    S- Complete under 1:30 without saves and not using an F.Aid Sprays. Green Herbs can be used.
    A- Complete under 2:00 without saves and using only 1 F.Aid Spray.
    B- Complete under 2:30 with 2 saves and using only 1 F.Aid Spray.
    C- Complete under 3:00 with 4 saves and using 2 F.Aid Spray.
    D- Complete under 3:30 with 5 saves and using only 3 F.Aid Spray.
    Below is above 3:30 with lots of saving and uses of alot of F.Aid Spray.

I'll supply more later....hope this helps. ^^

Nice list, but the RE2 infinite weapon methods are so wrong. For the SMG, you need to just complete SCENARIO B with an A or B rank. For the infinite Rocket Launcher, you need to complete SCENARIO A with an A or B rank. You can get more than the SMG though, if you don't save at all within Scenario B.

Comment

Oh oops. >< Thanks for correcting me.

Comment

Those aren't cheats, they're rewards you have to earn.

Comment

I know, but it never hurts to have unlockables listed too.

Comment

Have people REALLY lost the ability to search GameFAQs if they need to find things like this?

You'd hardly be "hunting" for them haha

Comment

I'm searching for Beta's too. Wish someone would give me some "unofficial" codes for the Trial Version of Biohazard 2!!

Comment

You'll find loads here, great site!

Comment

Google doesn't have none I'm looking for though

Comment

Then you're not using it properly, it's really that simple.

Comment

How would you use it to search for unofficial Biohazard 2 Trial Version Gameshark codes?

Comment

Pointing someone to google without first searching for an answer yourself or verifying the veracity of google's answers has got to be my #2 internet pet peeve. Sometimes the top 4 results in google are:

-Someone asking the same question, with no answer
                        -Someone saying "Look IT UP IN GOOGLE U dumb NOOB!! HARGH! OMGOD I HAVE AA GUN POINTED 2MY HEAD UNLESS IM ON THE NET"
                        -A bunch of answers that are erroneous.

If you don't have an answer beyond "google", why even say anything? Keep in mind, some sites don't like google. It's a great tool but it's not the end all be all.
                        Last edited by The_15th; 10-08-2008, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I found this using Google : http://residentevilforever.ru/board/...showtopic=1096

My Russian is a little rusty, so you may have to do a little converting if the codes are for the RE2 Trial.

Comment

Google IS the answer, it's that simple.

The fact he's even had to ask HOW to use google to find what he needs tells me all i need to know. And are gameshark codes REALLY that hard to find? I find that hard to believe.

Comment

To find what you're looking for using Google, you sort of need to know about Boolean operators as well as use the Advanced Searching functions of Google, otherwise all you get is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                              X